The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Jason, lovely shot, tight focus, shallow DOF with a nice soft bokeh!
thanks, Dan.

I forgot to put in the details. M8 with the 40 1.4 shot wide open here.

I plan on using my Leica more and more for work now realizing the limitations and how to turn those into advantages.

Saw your ad on the ZM 25. Keeping the 24 elmar over the Zeiss then?

shtarka1

I hunker down indoors for a couple days (The Winter Strikes Back) and look at how productive everyone else was ;)..

Steve- An absolute classic. Was that a recent shot? I'll stop the self pity now that I see Boston still has such big snowbanks..
Steve, this was last week. Yes Still Dirty Snow Everywhere! Thanks!:)

shtarka1

. . . . . at first I thought of Revere Beach . . . . . but the two guys in the background on the bench looked familiar, I think they ran some of the amusement rides . . . . . that and the point in the background looked familiar where the road that runs along the beach ends at the point and drops down to connect to Jeruselem Road, one of my favorites for a scenic ride . . . . .

. . . . . and thank you for your kind words they are always appreciated.
Dan, i used to live in Hull 20 years ago in the "Horizon Condos", which is directly in the same spot as where the roller coaster used to be. I loved living there! We were on the 4th floor overlooking the ocean. I'll always have an affinity towards Nantasket Beach & Jerusalem rd is one of the most Gorgeous drives in New England as you already know!;):)

f 10

Thank you very much for your kind words :thumbs:

F 1,0, great shot of the white audi on the field, love the sharpness of the car and the soft bokeh background! . . . . . also the expresso cup shot, Pastoicceria Saint Honore shots were wonderful!
The consumption of espresso is my second hobby:LOL:

I need to sell more furniture! Nice!
For the yacht you have to sell many damn Furniture :ROTFL:

f1.0 - very nice series of the Italian espresso bar, the first shot is excellent!
That first shot....something about it which keeps drawing me back to it :thumbup:
Fluke - camera on the table and trigger :bugeyes:

Beautifully captured Italianita! By the way, Fiat is going to launch the new cinquecento (Fiat 500) in the US market.
In Europe, the Fiat 500 is a great success

Photojazz

David, that is the same way things open in CS5 or other CS photoshops. you do the raw work in LR3, th en open with and it opens to CS5, then do a save as and it saves as TIFF.

The alternative way to access straight in Adobe is look up the file in the catalog manually outside LR3 by path, then you can edit RAW in CS5.

PRobably not applicable to what you said though, just info...

But maybe operating as a plug in is a little different. LR3 and CS5 work together, but it is not really a plugin relationship.

Guys all I can say is nicw photos, keep it rolling. l8er... Other than Dan, I felt same way about the sun/shade, country field shot of mine, I liked the tones and solar treatment of this one.

J

jkung

jkung - Welcome to the club, and a strong first post :thumbup:
I think you'll fit right in.
Lovely shot, where was this?
Hi sjg284, Thx for you comment, for this pic i had crop to look like panorama :D:D and this place call "wat-a-ruin" is a temple in Bangkok, Thailand ^^.

Jkung, very nice tone,grain & composition! Nice to have you here!:)
Thx :D:D:D

seakayaker

thanks, Dan.

I forgot to put in the details. M8 with the 40 1.4 shot wide open here.

I plan on using my Leica more and more for work now realizing the limitations and how to turn those into advantages.

Saw your ad on the ZM 25. Keeping the 24 elmar over the Zeiss then?
. . . . . looking to raise money for a M9 so I put my M8.2 and ZM 25 up to see if I could raise some cash. Choice of the 24 Elmar over the Zeiss could of been a coin flip. I felt I had other lens that could fill the need for low light. I enjoy the Elmar and find it to be a beautiful day light lens in the short time I have used it. I have owned the ZM 25 twice now and if this one sells, I most likely have another one in the future at some point.

BTW, I love the Voightlander 40/1.4 myself, a lot of value for the price of the lens!

Photojazz

M9 35 summicron asph

and this one was hiding, I'd seen it before, but got a decent 35mm shot from this distance. please excuse line, I may try to remove powerline and road and clean up sometime.

I like the tree line over the ridge here: