The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Photojazz

Steve, GREAT image.

My breath was taken away by Yosimite. I think that Ansel Adams must have breathed on them. :) 1, 3, and 5 for me please.

CharlesK

f1.0... nice shots with the Nocti :)
Doug, cool shot of the ancient one!
Steven, Kuau, outstanding series of shots! My favourites are #3, 4 and 5. I like the different perspectives in these shots. :thumbup:
Steve, brilliant portrait! :thumbup:
Bill, nice shot! The detail is amazing :)

D&A

I've been really enjoying catching up to all the incredible images posted in this thread....especially in the last few pages. Simply amazing and such a diverse number of subjects, lighting, angle of views and so on. So many interesting approaches to many of these images, that it gives pause for thought and at the same time ignites so many ideas for future shots. Quite instructive to say the least! Too many images to comment on individually at the moment, but a big thank you to everyone who posted.

Dave (D&A)

seakayaker

f1,0, love the shore leave photo and the blond licking the mutton chop! Nice captures . . . . .
Steve, nice street scene, certainly a sign of the times in every city you visit, amazing how many there are today . . . . . . great capture with the Lux 21mm! . . . . . and the dark contrast B&W of the man with the cigarette in his hand is another shot that I enjoyed, love the added mystery of not seeing the whole face, nice capture!
Doug, lovely captures of the country side, love the second shot with the detail of the barn with the cows along with the soft bokeh in the third, like a view out a window. Nicely done . . . . . btw, do you work for the railroad? . . . . . Nice shot of the railroad track grinding car . . . . . and the face in the sidewalk is a fun capture!
David, your wide angle shots are always eye candy, the lines, shapes, angles, shade and light in this set of photographs is enjoyable to view!
Yamas, I'm a sucker for anything Marine and the palm trees in the sunset is a wonderful shot. My favorite is the second shot, love the smile and happiness on her face, sharp on the boy and soft bokeh in the background! Wonderful . . . . .
Charles, just outstanding! Beach, water, sun, storm clouds, and the light in the first two surfing shots is fantastic. Great capture of the man on the unicycle on the beach, I just have not seen that before, an amusing shot, at least for me, I'm still chuckling when I thing about it. As someone else commented the last shot with the surf and the city in the background is very nice.
Mike, nice comparison shot of the winter beach. It does look like a great beach for long strolls any time of the year.
Steven, Beautiful photographs of Yosemite, all of them are fantastic, but number one and four are my favorites!
Bill, as someone else already mentioned, great detail! Nice shot . . . . .

seakayaker

A few from the walkabout this weekend . . . . .

Blue Sky, Blue Water, & Green Bridges

Row House ~ South Lake Union

Scare Crow ~ P-Patch @ Cascade Park

Cascade Park ~ South Lake Union

Tool Shed _ P-Patch @ Cascade Park

YamasDigital

Dan:

Great shots of Seattle. Makes miss the city and its probably time to visit; sorry a visit is enough for me. I miss the gery skies once in awhile. Maybe spring is a better time. :D

Keith