The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

seakayaker

Dan:

Great shots of Seattle. Makes miss the city and its probably time to visit; sorry a visit is enough for me. I miss the gery skies once in awhile. Maybe spring is a better time. :D

Keith
Keith,

. . . . . no need to be sorry. Seattle and the Pacific Northwest is beautiful. Compared to the Midwest and Northeast I will take the overcast, misty rainfall, rare snowstorm (in Seattle), and the dozen or so days of below freezing temperatures.

Now comparing it to another beautiful spot like Honolulu is another story. The older I get the more I love the warmer weather!

Best chances for beautiful weather is June through September. (JMHO)

Howerver the colors in the spring and fall are outstanding with the variety of flowers, bushes, and trees, with Winter being the Green and Gray months and summer being Green, Blue, Gray with some color months . . . . . :D

DavidE

I installed Silver Efex Pro 2 last night.

Tried it on some problem files where the uneven lighting made them difficult to process.

The new Dynamic Brightness control was a big help with these three, which were shot with the 24 lux.

seakayaker

I usually hang out in FM but was dragged over here...some great stuff in this thread! I'm only on page 20 :) . I will try to post some worthy images....just recently got into Leica with an M8 and some glass. Having a blast so far!

ZM 18 Distagon

Beautiful shots with the ZM 18! Welcome, and keep 'em coming!

The Lighthouse with the sunburst is my favorite!

seakayaker

Tried it on some problem files where the uneven lighting made them difficult to process.

The new Dynamic Brightness control was a big help with these three, which were shot with the 24 lux.

David, great shots, Elvis is the King but I do love the second shot the best. Love the light, shade, clarity, reflections, shadows, shapes, lines, patterns and the DOF. . . . . . and the two spa maidens with matching outfits in perfect step as they march into the future . . . . . Fun Shot!

shtarka1

Biting Contrast,IQ & Set David!!!:thumbs:

DavidE

Thanks Dan. I like that phrase, "spa maidens." Good description.

Thanks Steve. That's a very cool shot you just posted. It's almost March. How long are you going to keep that snow around?

Here's another older file with tricky lighting. I was able to salvage it with Silver Efex Pro 2. Shot with an M8 back in October 2009.

thetoness

Hi all, very new but I wanted to post a photo I took with my M9 and 50 Lux
Your comment and criticisms will be greatly appreciated.

CharlesK

David ... Thank a lot :)

M9, 21 Lux:)
Steve, stunningly beautiful shot!

M8.2 + 35/2 cron
Jkung, Nice shot!

Mike, very nice shot! Silver Effex Pro 2.0 is neat.

Ryan, welcome! Love your series of shots, but this my favourite!

David, excellent series! Love this dynamic range of tones in this shot!

"Baby It's Cold Outside...Still!"

M8.2, 50 Lux asph:)
Steve, great shot! I really like the PP in this one.

Superb shot!