The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

DavidE

A few more problem shots worth salvaging with Silver Efex Pro 2.

The first and third were with an M9 and 18mm SE. The second was with an M8 and 50 lux.

DavidE

A change up from the B&W images.

I tried to process these with SEP2, but they really wanted to be in color.

The first was with the 24 lux, while the second was with 50 lux. The second one is an arcade machine at Circus Circus.

Lloyd

I've been away for a few days and WOW, what great shots have been posted here. I'm hopelessly behind, so I won't try to cover everything, but as always, the level of what's here is astounding... and inspiring.

I just got Sliver Efex Pro II, so I reprocessed a couple of old ones. So far, I'm pretty impressed with the improvements.

Steve Fines

I've been playing around with the sep2 demo as well. I like the variety of presets - seems easier to pick out something that is close to what you want then then tweak from there.

Here's an m9, MS-Optical Super Triplet Perar 35mm f/3.5 developed in "Film Noir 3" to start and then played with a little.

shtarka1

A few more problem shots worth salvaging with Silver Efex Pro 2.

The first and third were with an M9 and 18mm SE. The second was with an M8 and 50 lux.

A change up from the B&W images.

I tried to process these with SEP2, but they really wanted to be in color.

The first was with the 24 lux, while the second was with 50 lux. The second one is an arcade machine at Circus Circus.

David, Beautiful Ying & Extraordinary Yang!!!

shtarka1

I've been away for a few days and WOW, what great shots have been posted here. I'm hopelessly behind, so I won't try to cover everything, but as always, the level of what's here is astounding... and inspiring.

I just got Sliver Efex Pro II, so I reprocessed a couple of old ones. So far, I'm pretty impressed with the improvements.

Lloyd, Nice Deep Blacks In # 1 & Serious Grain In # 2! Pretty Shots!

Photojazz

Anxious to bounce this one off some of you guys. Does the horizon not being perfectly square add to or take away? To much fun with Silver Efex?

I went to church today, but nobody was there. I can't understand why...

Over grained?

Admittedly, not much texture to this shot. ;)

shtarka1

I've been playing around with the sep2 demo as well. I like the variety of presets - seems easier to pick out something that is close to what you want then then tweak from there.

Here's an m9, MS-Optical Super Triplet Perar 35mm f/3.5 developed in "Film Noir 3" to start and then played with a little.

Great lines,contrast & comp Steve!