The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Photojazz

speaking of Cron's someone is getting an old 90 beater tomorrow... :deadhorse: Well, maybe tomorrow! Great shot Steve for an old APO lens. ;)

Photojazz

what you guys think on this shot? I may have mis-tweaked the color, not sure. I can't decide if I like it or not, in some ways it's ok anyway.

good set of trails down to the river...

I really wanted to capture the mood of the fog over the river, but there wasn't much shot here.

Finally, this plant seems to know what we want to see early... Well, not the thorns, but the green! F4, 800 iso 35 cron of course.

rsolti13

what you guys think on this shot? I may have mis-tweaked the color, not sure.

I really wanted to capture the mood of the fog over the river, but there wasn't much shot here.

Finally, this plant seems to know what we want to see early... Well, not the thorns, but the green! F4, 800 iso 35 cron of course.

Doug, I love the mood in these shots.

Some more recent shots.....

self explanatory..... :)

RF_Licks

Thanks Lloyd & Steve :salute:

Steve, the artist shot is beautifully captured and timeless, well done!

Doug, that 3rd shot is very nice.

A few more SEP2 conversion. Worth the upgrade!

Joe

M9 35Lux ASPH