The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

RF_Licks

I posted this in color last year. Went back to the vault and reprocessed with SEP2. I'm addicted. :p

Joe

M9 50CronIV

DavidE

Another photo with difficult lighting that I've been able to salvage with SEP2.

Shot with the 24 lux.

m_driscoll

Celebrating The Golden Jubilee of the Independence of the State of Kuwait
M9 + Noctilux f/0.95

M9 + 24mm Summilux + ND10
Thank You :salute:
Mohammed: Congratulations and best wishes for the next 50 years. Great shots! :salute:

Some shots on my way home the other day

not sure....I think I may actually like the B/W version of #3 better:
Ryan: Pretty nice way home! Beautiful shots. I'm going to go for the color ones here. The color photos have very simple, harmonious, color palette. :thumbs:

Thanks Matt. Yes, I felt like I was shooting relics at an archeological site or something. Sad in a way. I got a set of Encyclopedia Britannica when I was a kid, and it was something I treasured. I'd sometimes just take down a volume at random, pick a page and start reading. We had them here in a box, and I asked my kids if they'd like them. They looked at my like I was from outer space or something. The Internet affords me the same opportunity, and more, but there is something about holding a book in your hands that will never be equalled....
Lloyd: I used to do the same thing and i feel the same way about books. :D

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
I like this shot Lloyd, but I am trying to figure out where the horizon is, and if it's straight. :D Something tells me, it needs straightening just a tad. :poke:
I would use the verticals in the window casing and if anything maybe a 1/2 degree counterclockwise. Very compelling capture however.

Bob