The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

otumay

Steve, David, ceh, to name a few; wonderful stuff again!
Here is my tiny contribution to this dazzling display of talent; M8 with 35 'cron, camera jpeg.
Best,
Osman

RF_Licks

Here is my tiny contribution to this dazzling display of talent; M8 with 35 'cron, camera jpeg.
Best,
Osman
Osman, very nice sparkle to the composition! Like it :thumbup:

Joe

I know I'm repeating myself, but the work on here just gets better and better.....

One of these days, you all will have to help me on close focus wide open. Feel free to tell me that close focus wise open is easier on an M9 :D I missed the focus just a tiny bit, but LOVE this one! From my shoot yesterday...

Lloyd

I like this shot Lloyd, but I am trying to figure out where the horizon is, and if it's straight. :D Something tells me, it needs straightening just a tad. :poke:
Nope. Just the way it was in that old building. Can't you see the top book sliding off as a result? ;)

Lloyd

Best,
Osman
Very cool shot, Osman. Dreamlike. "Definitely sparkly!"
:thumbup:

Lloyd

I know I'm repeating myself, but the work on here just gets better and better.....

One of these days, you all will have to help me on close focus wide open. Feel free to tell me that close focus wise open is easier on an M9 :D I missed the focus just a tiny bit, but LOVE this one! From my shoot yesterday...

Love this Jason. Very intense; great portrait.

Lloyd

I would use the verticals in the window casing and if anything maybe a 1/2 degree counterclockwise. Very compelling capture however.

Bob
Thanks Bob. I just do what the voices in my head (and the bubble level on the my camera) tell me. :D

Love this Jason. Very intense; great portrait.
Thanks, Lloyd. I doubt I would have got this with the D3 and beast on the front end. That being said, a D3 w/ 70-200 and my M8 are a wicked combo for these shoots. Thanks for the lil push to get me to explore this system! :D

Lloyd

Thanks, Lloyd. I doubt I would have got this with the D3 and beast on the front end. That being said, a D3 w/ 70-200 and my M8 are a wicked combo for these shoots. Thanks for the lil push to get me to explore this system! :D
You're more than welcome. Not only glad you like it, but glad you're sharing your shots with us. I do like the combo as well. "Horses for courses." Neither one does everything well, so they're a great compliment to each other.

m_driscoll

A great set from Oahu, Matt. Wonderful color.
David: Thanks! :D

Back to the vault, as Ashwin would say. :)
Three with the 50 lux.
David: Nice set! I really like the composition in this one. The photos within the photo are cool. :cool: :thumbup:

I posted this in color last year. Went back to the vault and reprocessed with SEP2. I'm addicted. :p
Joe
M9 50CronIV
This one is for Steve.
Joe :salute:
M9 35Lux ASPH
One more from last year. You can tell I'm really addicted to SEP2 :D
Joe
M9 35CronIV
Joe: Great processing and photos. I'm partial to "Steve's". Excellent dynamic balance and pp. :salute:Downloaded one version of SEP2, last night. Three more to go.

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com