The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

rsolti13

I know I'm repeating myself, but the work on here just gets better and better.....

One of these days, you all will have to help me on close focus wide open. Feel free to tell me that close focus wise open is easier on an M9 :D I missed the focus just a tiny bit, but LOVE this one! From my shoot yesterday...

This is an awesome portrait! Great job :thumbup:

rsolti13

some shots during lunch. and Doug...I was thinking of you when I clicked enter 3 times between pics :p

anybody around here like bokeh ??? :)

jonoslack

Jason
This is fab
But so is the portrait, and all the other ones on this page. Excellent!
Rsolti13 - love the blossom - my kind of shot (it'll be here soon).
Osman - your shimmering is splendid - love it.
Joe - great shots - love the one for Steve
Lloyd, the books are gentle and good

I'm getting confused - must be time for bed!

Great page - actually one of the best :clap::clap:

Lloyd

some shots during lunch. and Doug...I was thinking of you when I clicked enter 3 times between pics :p

anybody around here like bokeh ??? :)

All terrific, Ryan. And yes, we do love that Leica bokeh (35 Cron still?)
We're a ways away from blossom time around there. Thanks for sharing with us. :thumbup:

Well, you're getting some sweet results with that one. Is it the SC version, or the Multi Coated?
It's the MC. I really like the lens. Soft when it needs to be, clinical when I want it to be.

I'll admit... for it being designed as a film lens for the Bessa, I'm worried if it would get drowned out with the M9's higher resolution. Any clue?

Lloyd

It's the MC. I really like the lens. Soft when it needs to be, clinical when I want it to be.

I'll admit... for it being designed as a film lens for the Bessa, I'm worried if it would get drowned out with the M9's higher resolution. Any clue?
I am impressed as well. I thank that Seakayaker (Dan) is using the SC version. And he's getting impressive results as well. Proof to me again that if you get a good copy, the CV lenses can be really excellent.

No first hand knowledge on either with the M9. I've seen a lot of other CV lenses, and some older Leica lenses shot on the M9 with success. Just allows the unique signature of the lens.

SYGTAFOTO

I haven't participated much in this section but just wanted to let the regular contributors here a big :thumbs: for sharing their vision. I'm a beginner in RF's and this section of the website is very inspiring for me. Some pictures I have gone back multiple times (and I viewed all posts here) to share that vision and they are just truly amazing.

Your visions are my inspiration. :D