The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Lloyd

about 8 cars got flooded in this zone, the stream rises fast here, it's headed to the Tennessee River not very far away. The park is flat and it just floods out.

Yes, not bad Lloyd, not bad at all. :) I'd say your a lucky man.

I have not had a good day with Silver Efex II on my W7 box. see the other section...

Doug
Sounds like a good place not to park. :eek:

Yes, indeed. Lucky beyond words. :salute:

Hmm... I can see your problem from here... "W7". :D

ashwinrao1

One from last year with M9 35CronIV. TGIF :clap:
Joe

Joe, this is insanely good. It's really one of the best shots I have seen all year! So much energy, so many personalities, and a few hidden stories, all wrapped in there together. Congrats. Frame and hang this one (and send me a copy; I'll pay you for it):salute:

RF_Licks

Joe: Beautiful photo!!! :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Joe, the guy on the left checking you out ties it all in! Excellent capture!
Stunning images everyone! This thread moves so fast, it is impossible to catch, but ...

Joe, great street shots, everyone of them!
Very nice, Joe.

I especially like the range of expressions on the faces. Excellent processing, as well.
Joe, this is insanely good. It's really one of the best shots I have seen all year! So much energy, so many personalities, and a few hidden stories, all wrapped in there together. Congrats. Frame and hang this one (and send me a copy; I'll pay you for it):salute:
Thanks Matt, Steve, Charles, David & Ashwin. Apologies if I missed anyone. Much appreciated and glad some of you liked it! :salute:

Joe

Ashwin, let me know what size you prefer and I'll send one to you but you have to send me the one below. Beautiful series but this one is actually high up on my all time favorite picture from you! Love the expressions captured and I really like how you caught the three persons below looking right, left and ahead supporting the image from the base! :salute: