The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Photojazz

Nice shot Mike. You like your CV 25 huh?

Dang Steve, you didn't fall for my Noctilux trap, I should not have put it in a Voigt directory. :D

Yeah, sorry Steve, I'm slipping, I wanted to surprise the lil' group. ;)

The 1.1 Nokton isn't a Noctilux, but for 999.00, it offers a lot of value. I bought it Wed, and Stephen @ Camera quest had it in my PO Box on Friday! :bugeyes:

Please Steve, try to keep up. :loco:

danlindberg

Hi everyone,
Been away for almost a month, travelling in Andalucia - Spain. I have been quite relaxed and have not even brought the camera all the time, but a few shoots have indeed been recorded ;) Here's one...

ashwinrao1

COngrats, Dan, on the new M9...Wonderful first stroll in Gasworks, which I bike by everyday...I need to get back there, and your photos remind me of this. Enjoy the ride with what I consider to be the best computer in the world.

shtarka1

Nice shot Mike. You like your CV 25 huh?

Dang Steve, you didn't fall for my Noctilux trap, I should not have put it in a Voigt directory. :D

Yeah, sorry Steve, I'm slipping, I wanted to surprise the lil' group. ;)

The 1.1 Nokton isn't a Noctilux, but for 999.00, it offers a lot of value. I bought it Wed, and Stephen @ Camera quest had it in my PO Box on Friday! :bugeyes:

Please Steve, try to keep up. :loco:
It's tough, but i'm trying! Congrats on a Fine piece of Glass!

GlennB

Man Oh Man
The Pix post from the past several days have just blown me away! I try to visit this thread every day (Thanks again Lloyd for starting this) and always enjoy what I see, but you folks have outdone yourselves!!

Glenn

rsolti13

If you guys get tired of my kid...let me know. I may be a wee bit partial...but she is the best looking thing I can photograph :D

rsolti13

By the way...focusing with the Leica is FAR more accurate than I would have guessed in my wildest dreams :) My Nikon has been busy for the last few weeks doing nothing but collecting dust. I will say, I have more keepers with my 35 Cron ASPH wide open than I have with several of my Nikon AF f/1.4 lenses when shot at f/2. The AF in the latest lenses have been very poor IMO

Photojazz

Beautiful Ryan, she's the best thing I've seen on these pages. :) That color yellow flower shot is meant to be framed. Perfect.

Voigtlander appears to be road worthy...

Freaky!

CharlesK

Ryan, beautiful portrait shots of your family :) My favourites are #3 and 4. I agree with about AF, as my 5DII, also had many issues calibration on some lenses, particularly for portraits wide open. Love the MF with the M9 :D

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Dan, Congratulations on the M9. Your photos from the gasworks are great.
Ryan, I love 3 and 4. Your "girls" are beautiful.
Photojazz, really interesting photos.
Steve, Congratulations on the new lens. Love the blossoms.
Sjg/Steve, Beautiful light in #2 and like your b&w conversion.

Lloyd

Dan, Congratulations on the M9. Your photos from the gasworks are great.
Ryan, I love 3 and 4. Your "girls" are beautiful.
Photojazz, really interesting photos.
Steve, Congratulations on the new lens. Love the blossoms.
Sjg/Steve, Beautiful light in #2 and like your b&w conversion.
Plus One to all of the above. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: