The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

J

jkung

These 2 shot take from pattaya beach
BTW, Thx for everyone lovely comment!!!

seakayaker

Photojazz, thanks for sharing the shots of the unique memorial!

BTW, the 50/1.5 is a wonderful lens (JMHO) and when I purchased it I believe the asking price was $499.00 new vs the current $599.00. I am sure the 50/1.1 is a stellar lens. The Voigtlander lens are great value for the price, once again JMHO. The 50/1.5 is also lighter and smaller the the 50/1.1 which you would expect. With all that said, I would not mind owning the 50/1.1 just for the narrower depth of field and additional low light capability. Not sure I would want to replace the 50/1.5, I like it on the Leica and the micro four-thirds camera.

. . . . . Semper Fi . . . . .

seakayaker

Here are some from Normandy lat August. All with M9 and Noctilux f1.

GMB, lovely shots from Normondy! The shot of the fishing skiff is quite nice, love the sharp flag, the lap-streak skiff and the fantastic bokeh background!

BTW . . . . . I love a nautical theme!

seakayaker

Great shots guys!

Ryan, lovely shots of your daughter and wife. They're lucky to have such a good photographer in the family. Those shots will still be beautiful in 20 years and it's so much better than the random, poorly executed snaps that most people keep as memories. :)

[/CENTER]

Luka love your contributions to the thread! Absolutely beautiful photographs! I simply love the shot of the partial moon taken from the street, from dark to light, and love the reflective light off all the windows on the buildings. Nice Capture!

seakayaker

sorry for late reply..my internet very slow here..
Thanks for all you guys..hope i can gain more experiences & friends here..

Thanks
Rizz, love the beach photographs! Welcome to the forum and look forward to viewing more of you shots . . . . . . keep 'em coming . . . . .

seakayaker

Congrats on the M9 Dan. First thoughts in comparison with the M8?

Mike
I noticed there is more bounce in my step and a constant smile on my face!

. . . . . then again the M8.2 had the same effect on me and got the craving started for the M9.

After only a couple of short opportunities to shoot with the camera my first thoughts are that I love the FF vs the crop, the quieter shutter, and the output looks better.

I will have to wait for the new camera effect to wear off a bit. Still a little giddy just having it in my hands . . . . . I hope someone else understands this statement.

Dam GAS attacks . . . . .

. . . . . more will be revealed.

seakayaker

Rainy Sunday . . . . . start with a cup of Joe . . . . .

. . . . . then enjoy the view from the sidewalk table & chair . . . . .

Perhaps by the misses a old hat . . . . .

. . . . . a visit to the conservatory to get out of the rain, but the doors are closed . . . . .

. . . . . so wonder the streets to find a touch of color to shoot ....

M9 with the Voigtlander Nokton ASPH. 50mm f1.5

D

denoir

Great shots Dan - the last one is my favorite as well. Love the contrast between the green on the tree and the purple umbrella :)

Photojazz

Yeah, those Venice shots are just inspiring, love the cultural/architectural implications of them.

ahh, the price of gas in these days... M9 CV 50 1.1 stopped down to 5.7 @ 160 iso

Texas Wind Chime 50 Nokton @ 1.4 (Actually they have a lug wrech you can ring this thing with, quite a bell!

Last edited: