The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Too many posts to catch up on! Darn work getting in the way of my postings and viewing.

But speaking of work, runway with a Leica? Whatchya think?

D

denoir

Thanks Steve & Charles :)

Steve, great series! The last shot is just amazing!

CG55: Nice capture! :)

Charles, very nice nature series!

Jason, I really like the last shot.

A couple of more 50 Lux ASPH test shots - I *really* like this lens:

CharlesK

Steve, Luka... thanks a lot :)
Jason, very nice captures! I really like #2 :)
Luka, great shots! Working your magic with your new 50 Lux :D

Lloyd

CableGuy: Love the KarmanGhia shot. Great seat all around... as is the later shots you posted. We all need to know about the dangers of radiation, eh?
Ryan: Very nice "daily contribution". Love the "Beer and Food" shot. Great marketing there.
Luka: Congrats on the new tool. Wonderful stuff already; expecting even more. The first shot of the second set is simply stunning.
Steve: Terrific set. Rockin' da house, cuz. The processing is off the charts!
Charles: Love those nature shots, the second one in particular.
Jason: Excellent shots from the "job". That dress doesn't look all that comfortable, but it is interesting. Nice behind the scenes shot.

Lloyd

Very nice Rizz. And, thanks for reminding me how much I like the way that lens renders. I'll have to get mine back into the rotation.

RF_Licks

Luka, superb as always :)
Steve, Great set from the previous page! I see that you are having fun with the 35Lux. #4, 5, 7 & 8 are fantastic! #4 What an expression! #8 Perfect timing on the gesture on the guy's hands and the pretty girl's hands! :thumbup:
Cableguy Eek, what are they doing standing next to that radioactive waste? Nice shot and pp. Like the expression on the guy on the left.
Charles, another wonderful set from Down Under. Very nice pp. Love the rendering of the 35Lux on #4 :thumbup:

Joe

Mike Woods

I was in London yesterday picking up a little something from my camera dealer (Zeiss 25mm Biogon), but beforehand spent several hours photographing the demonstration on spending cuts.

These are all with the M8 and 35mm 'cron, and just a flavour of the day, which started off friendly enough and then deteriorated into something altogether more unpleasant.

Leica Men (M9 and M6) After they noticed me snapping them we spent some time chatting before the march began.

It was very loud but good-humoured to begin with.

No Cuts

And then you could feel the tension increasing:

More here if you are interested: http://mikewoods.zenfolio.com/p459036894

Regards

Mike

DavidE

Terrific shots of the demonstration, Mike.

They give you a sense of what it must have been like to be there.