The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

DavidE

Spent part of last week in Orlando for the CTIA tradeshow. Didn't get out much, beyond the show itself.

These are from the Orange County Convention Center. Both were shot with the 24 lux.

RF_Licks

Terrific shots of the demonstration, Mike.

They give you a sense of what it must have been like to be there.
+1 :thumbs: Excellent photo reportage Mike! Very nice.

Edit: On the first shot, don't you think the person on the left resembles HCB?

Spent part of last week in Orlando for the CTIA tradeshow. Didn't get out much, beyond the show itself.

These are from the Orange County Convention Center. Both were shot with the 24 lux.
David, a very nice set. Really like the framing of the first shot leading to the person at the top of the stairs. :thumbup:

------
Going through some archives from last year. M8 CV Nokton 50/1.5

Joe

CharlesK

Joe, thank you :) Very nice street capture!
Mike, great shots of the demonstrations!
David, superb WA shots. Great compositions, with the angle and lines, and way your eye is led to a person. :thumbup:
f 1.0, nice shot!
Boymerang, nice mood to #2 :)

JPlomley

What an amazing thread!

Rather than re-post the images here, perhaps I can just post this link to my recent blog at Leica regarding my on-going Cuba work:

http://blog.leica-camera.com/

Almost all the images were taken with the M9, the ultimate street machine IMHO

Cheers,
Jeff