The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

rsolti13

Wow all! What a couple days worth of posts!

Mike - love the set from the demonstration. All of them are great
David - I love your B&W processing on those images. Great shots in general as well
Charles - Great outdoor shots
Luka - great work with the 50. I am envious. I love the rendering
Joe/Steve - Great street shots! I don't know how you guys get in so close and personal like you do. Love the work!

My daily contribution :)

Brick wall test shot :)

He's in for a BWI

DavidE

f 1,0 – I especially like the colors on the photo you posted. For some reason, though, I can’t bring up the larger version.

boymerang – Superb light on those two shots.

Joe – Very nice shot. Terrific faces.

Ryan – A fine set of shots. I especially like the processing on the two b&w ones.

RF_Licks

Thanks all for your kind works: Charles, Ashwin, Ryan, David, Steve, Lloyd and everyone else! :salute:

Ash, an excellent read of your trip to India at Steve Huff's site! Well done :thumbs:
Ryan, nice work with the bricks. The sharpness on the Leica glass may have just caused some cracks to appear on the wall? :D
David, the tonality looks very nice on those flowers!
Steve, very nice set buddy! Liking the evocative B&W mood to #3 & 4. :thumbup:

---
Joe :)

Lloyd

1964 Rigid cron 50 and my new to me M8 ISO 320 f4 1/1500th sec
Very nice indeed. Nothing wrong with that lens or that camera! I have a 1968 50 Cron I just can't bring myself to part with. Tack sharp, draws beautifully. Looks like you've got one like that yourself.