The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

seakayaker

A brief visit this morning to the Seattle Cherry Blossom & Japanese Cultural Festival

'Ikebana' Display
Presented by the 'Ikebana International ~ Seattle Chapter 19'

Kimonos

Photographs take with the M9 / Summicron 35mm f2 ASPH

thrice

A couple of lazy shots on Perth streets, an old man playing scratch & win tickets, and a leaf that landed right in front of me.
Both 50/2.5 Voigtlander Color Skopar at f/2.5.

ceh

A couple of lazy shots on Perth streets, an old man playing scratch & win tickets, and a leaf that landed right in front of me.
..old man is a great picture:thumbup:

Lloyd

What a difference a day makes!!

Not much here photographically, but I thought I'd share. Saturday, my wife and I rode our bikes for a couple of hours, and enjoyed a picture-perfect, 74*F (23*C) day.

This morning, it was like we'd slept all the way to next December... 8+ inches of snow, and still coming down. It's 11:22 as I write this, and it's 32*F (0*C)!

All three pix with the M8, CV 15/4 M-mount:

ashwinrao1

Holy smokes, Lloyd. That is some schizophrenic weather...hope it's not like the latter in 4 weeks time ;)...I'd prefer the former weather...haha...

Best,
Ashwin

ashwinrao1

Daniel, you make every lens you use seem like magic. Great stuff. I have heard nice things about the 50 f/2.5 CV...sharp sharp sharp lens, but your images prove that its character is more all around as well, with the lottery ticket portrait...

ashwinrao1

Great shots guys! :)

Luka, your way of seeing the world is so unique, so crisp, so hyperfocal and 3D, it's a true pleasure to view all of your images. These 2 are my favorites from the last series....I am impressed by what you coax out of your system...