The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

shtarka1

Heidelberg, Germany
18mm SEM

Frank

Not much here photographically, but I thought I'd share. Saturday, my wife and I rode our bikes for a couple of hours, and enjoyed a picture-perfect, 74*F (23*C) day.

This morning, it was like we'd slept all the way to next December... 8+ inches of snow, and still coming down. It's 11:22 as I write this, and it's 32*F (0*C)!

All three pix with the M8, CV 15/4 M-mount:

Lloyd, like the song says, "What A Difference A Day Makes"! Nice Documentary!:)

thrice

Thankyou ceh, and Ashwin :)
I don't get much time to do my own shooting these days :( so busy shooting for work, with a yucky dslr :p
I've put the cash down on a large format camera, which I will shoot alongside my M9 on my next trip.

CharlesK

Mike, Ashwin,Steve and Bill ... thank you gentlemen :)
CG55, very nice street captures!
Matt, love the mood to your shots. Excellent feel, it's like I've gone back in time :) Great rendering with the Nocti!

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

Well, first, thank you to all who have commented on my India shots (more to come!).

Second, congratulations to ALL you other posters. Your work is inspiring and creative - Matt, Lloyd, Kiro, Charles, you all challenge us to do better.

Bill

Lloyd

Holy Cow! Miss a couple of days, and this thread moves on without you!

CEH: Great shots, as always. That shot with the dynamic clouds in the sky in particular is really terrific.
Dude: What an amazing portrait! Love it, love it! I like the look of that 1958 90 as well.
Steve Chang: Really nice portraits as well. Is that Kevin Spacey hiding behind the blinds cords? ;)
Luka: As always, your shots are pure magic. Great set.
Woody: Nice shot, and certainly not the typical view of Rockefeller Center.
Dan: That manhole cover is very kewl. Nicely seen and captured. Loving your other shots as well, especially the potting shed. Brilliant color.
Bluebook: Terrific b/w shots. Very moody; great stuff.
Seattlesteve: Great shots from Hong Kong. I especially like that first one, with the woman's hand on the man's shoulder.
Bill: Amazing shots from India!! We're talkin' National Geographic... at least! First to last, simply stunning.
Daniel: Your "lazy" shots, are my aspiration! Love the one of the man with the scratch and win tickets in particular.
MagicFM: Very kewl shots with the 18mm. Nice b/w as well.
Jono: For once, I envy you your weather! Beautiful set.
Matt: Glad you got your camera back. Great shots. Love the sax player shots. That "Moisture Festival" billboard is great!
Charles: More magic.... great set. I especially love the one of the woman on the rocks. The light there is wonderful.
Shiro: Wow! Amazing shots, and brilliant b/w.
Cableguy: Love the shots from Bangkok, especially the little street performers.

Hope I haven't missed anyone. I loved everything posted, so if I didn't mention your shot specifically, it was inadvertent.

Ashwin, Matt and Steve: Thanks for the comments guys. Yes, we've sure had some weird weather this year. Ash, I think we'll be ok regardless. :thumbup:

Lloyd