The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

RF_Licks

Great shots all! :thumbs:

Lloyd, beautiful series with your granddaughter :thumbup:
Matt, didn't know your M9 was away at NJ. Hope its fine now? Love those 50Noct shots a few pages back. :thumbup:

-------
Busy lately and haven't posted for a while. Here's a few from this week.

Joe :)

M9 28Cron

m_driscoll

M8 and 28mm Biogon and 50mm 'Cron:

Regards
Mike: Nice set of photos. This one's my favorite. Interestingly, compositionally similar to Ceh's photo. :thumbup:

Thank you all for comments:)
Some photos M9,35 Cron...
Ceh: Sorry, but, selfishly, it's our gain. More of your terrific photos in this thread! The composition, texture and contrast in this one's really nice :thumbup::thumbs:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

kevinparis

those of you who know me from around this forum will know me as a 4/3 person who has been known to be somewhat disparaging of the Leica in the past.

But a sunny day yesterday encouraged me to pick up the spare M8 that was lying around in our household and go out and try some 'f8 and be there' street stuff.

Learning Leica #2 by kevinparis, on Flickr

Learning Leica #3 by kevinparis, on Flickr

love the lens - 35mm Lux, even liked the RF.... but still the most uncomfortable camera body to carry around

PP in Aperture and more here

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kevinparis2007/sets/72157626330063005/

kevin

shtarka1

I Apologize For Being So Far Behind. So Many Tremendous, Inspiring Images! I Will Catch Up Eventually! Heres some Stuff From Yesterday..

M9, 35 Lux AA, M8.2, 90 Cron asph

Lloyd

I Apologize For Being So Far Behind. So Many Tremendous, Inspiring Images! I Will Catch Up Eventually! Heres some Stuff From Yesterday..

M9, 35 Lux AA, M8.2, 90 Cron asph
Hangin' 'round the Back Bay, eh Cuz? Really makin' me homesick now!
LOVE this set. These in particular are terrific!

Mike Woods

Thanks CEH, Dude, Lloyd and Matt - always appreciated.

Steve, that first portrait is stunning.

One from today, M8/35 cron:

Regards

Mike

Last edited: