The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

DavidE

Finally got to go on a trip where I could have time to take more than a few photos. I was in Vegas for the NAB tradeshow and roped off a several time slots for photography.

The Sahara hotel is closing next month, so that was my first stop. Everything on this trip was shot with the 24 lux.

DavidE

I think the first and second photos are from the Mirage. I walked through a lot of hotels on my second day there, so I'm a little foggy about the exact location of some of the shots. The third and fourth are from Caesar's Palace.

dude163

Another of the graffitti , this time using the bi-colour filter from Color Efex pro

the cool part was I was able to do a user created one, greenish for the top 1/5 for the glass, and then a gradual shift to Orange to the bottom for the bricks!

for once Post processing wasnt a chore, it was fun!

seakayaker

Another of the graffitti , this time using the bi-colour filter from Color Efex pro

the cool part was I was able to do a user created one, greenish for the top 1/5 for the glass, and then a gradual shift to Orange to the bottom for the bricks!

for once Post processing wasnt a chore, it was fun!
Dude, fun shot!

I can see you are having as much fun with the Nik software as I am!

seakayaker

Re-inspired my India, I have found a few more pics digging through...

Ashwin, as many said before your India series has been a treat to view!

I love the shapes, lines and sharp details in the photo above. I also enjoy wondering what the chap on the right hand side of the photo is doing? (appears to be standing on a Ledge) . . . . . nothing like a little mystery.

seakayaker

Thank you all for the nice comments on my pictures !
Right now I´m really busy so I cant comment on every nice picture that has been posted here since my first pictures so I´m saying it all-in-one :

Nice pictures everybody !

Thanks for bringing more sunshine!

. . . . . just wanted to say I enjoyed the colors, bokeh and shallow DOF in the photograph above!

seakayaker

Another nice set Charles. Very moody skies. Those columns (Basalt?) are amazing! Weather cooling, eh? Well, get out there and capture some more of those beautiful Gold Coast women, before the cool weather covers up too much. :D
++1!

Beautiful shots Charles!

. . . . . and some great advice from Lloyd! :angel:
:)
:D
;)

seakayaker

Thanks to DavidE, Lloyd, Matt, Ashwin, Joe, Steve, Charles, & Gero for your comments and kind words, they are always appreciated.

Seattle Center House

M9 with Voigtlander Ultron ASPH. 28mm f1.9

seakayaker

Japanese Cherry Trees - Seattle Center

M9 with Voigtlander Ultron ASPH 28mm f1.9

M9 with Voigtlander Nokton Asph 50mm f1.5

m_driscoll

Wow, Matt, these flowers + the Noctlux + your vision = pure magic!
An Excellent Display On The Culture & Wonderful People Of India Ash!
Matt, am still enjoying your shots with the 50Noct! Keep sharing!...
Joe :)
Matt: Love the color shot of the flowers. Outstanding use of the Noctilux. Wonderfully dreamy. Missed the b&w version. Will go back through the earlier pages to find it...
Matt, beautiful shot, love the shallow DOF & bokeh created with the 50/1.0! The colors are very pleasing and can imagine the softness of the flower petals when looking at the photograph. Nice capture.
Nice captures Matt! . . . . . a good cup of coffee served up at the All City Coffee shop in Georgetown!
Ashwin/Steve/Joe/David/Dan: Gentlemen, thanks! Cheers, Matt.

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

CharlesK

Joe and David, thank you guys:)

Ceh, excellent shot with 24/3.8 Elmar. I really the composition in this shot!

David E, stunning set of shots! I really love your compositions. Brilliant stuff !!! :thumbs: This is now just adding another Lux lust, now for the 24mm :D

Dan, nice shots! Love the shot of the doorway "August Wilson way".