The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

m_driscoll

Finally got to go on a trip where I could have time to take more than a few photos. I was in Vegas for the NAB tradeshow and roped off a several time slots for photography.

The Sahara hotel is closing next month, so that was my first stop. Everything on this trip was shot with the 24 lux.

David: Ratpack and all! Different era in Vegas. The first time that i was there was in 1971. Cool images. :salute:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Lloyd

Ashwin: Your digging has uncovered some treasures! Keep digging.
CEH: Congrats on the new lens. I love the way it renders. My fav is the first one, with the guy on the bike on the right.
David: Great stuff all around. LOVE those shots of the Sahara in particular.
Robert (Dude): Nice graffiti shot. The processing is perfect!
Dan: Three great set! Your processing just jumps off the screen! Love the shots of Seward Park. (Glad to see you using that CV Ultron 28/1.9. I it's a much under appreciated gem. As is the Nokton 50/1.5... As you shots attest.)

mAlKhamis

Dan, i just love your composition and prospective specially the train shot !! well done my friend !!

Ashwin, loved your indian flag and women between the empty chairs shot, great work as usual !!

Ceh, great street captures !!

David, excellent work, specially your ceilings and walls shots!

Dude163, seriously amazing colors and composition !!

ashwinrao1

THanks to you all, Lloyd, Steve, Matt, Charles, Dan, Rizz, Robert, David, Mohammad.

I continue to be inspired by you all!

ashwinrao1

A couple of additional images to share

Portrait of our Varanasi Guide

Military Packin' Up

Cochi Fishing Nets

Colorful...

Dragon Boat?

Two Dogs

Bike/Door

A Sea of Boats

m_driscoll

Thanks to DavidE, Lloyd, Matt, Ashwin, Joe, Steve, Charles, & Gero for your comments and kind words, they are always appreciated.
Seattle Center House

M9 with Voigtlander Ultron ASPH. 28mm f1.9
Seattle Center

Seward Park

Japanese Cherry Trees - Seattle Center
M9 with Voigtlander Ultron ASPH 28mm f1.9

M9 with Voigtlander Nokton Asph 50mm f1.5
Dan: A bit of traveling around the city. A great set of photos. Great pp in this first one in the Center House. Also, the rendering of that 28mm f/1.9 is quite nice. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt.

m_driscoll

Huge +1 from here. I remember the b/w version was very nice, but this is special. :thumbup:
Lloyd; Thanks! Right by my front steps.

Nice catch. Fun shot, Mohammad.
Stunning, great decisive moment capture!
mAlkhamis: +3! Just right. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt