The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

RF_Licks

Thread is moving fast over the weekend. Nice work everyone! :thumbs:

Ashwin, you have a huge vault! I like the earlier set with with the woman & bell and the other with the chairs and woman in orange. Excellent compositions and love the colors! :thumbup:
CEH, congrats on your new lens and nice shots with it!
David, another fine set from Vegas with your 24Lux! Love the play of light and contrast on the shots of the ceilings.
Dan, very nice set with the CV 28/1.9. Nice compositions and the lens looks really sharp!
Mohammad, perfect timing on that street shot. Nice!
Rizz, nice shot with the M8 from Malaysia! Apa khabar?
ShiroKuro, very nice portrait

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Spring is finally arriving for us, slowly but surely. M9 50Lux ASPH from Boston Public Garden yesterday.

Thanks for looking,
Joe :)

And a few recent 28Cron shots from Charlotte, NC:

mAlKhamis

Lloyd, Ashwin, Matt, and Joe thank you so much for your kind words, it's my great pleasure that you liked my humble shot !! cheers!

Ashwin, man the amazing shots, specially the "two dogs", stunning angle and composition !!

Shiro, Wow man the girl shot !! is just perfect !! well done buddy !!

Joe, Lovely shots! specially the first one with the women in the chair, perfect DOF and composition, good job man

Ceh, Lovely shot, well composed !!

DavidE

Dan: Excellent set. I especially like the framing on the August Wilson Way photo.

Mohammad: Very cool shot of the SF juggler. I especially like the balanced (so to speak) composition.

Ashwin: A fine set. My favorites are the portrait of your guide and the unusual orientation of the two dogs. With the last batch just posted, the butterfly photo is the real standout for me.

ShiroKuro: That’s a wonderful portrait. Startlingly direct, yet mysterious.

Joe: Excellent photos. The last one is my favorite. A very nice architectural shot.

ceh: The photo with the hand holding the cherry is a great shot. I especially like the perspective with that one.

Endre: Love the subtle colors on the flower shot.

DavidE

Thanks Dude, Dan, Charles, Matt, Lloyd, Mohammad, Ashwin, and Joe. I really appreciate your comments and feedback.