The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Lloyd

Ceh (Cenek, is it?): Love the shot of the couple with the baby.
Ash: More great stuff. Funny, when I first saw the top one I though you had some serious gunk on your sensor... then I realized it was birds (putting on my glasses helped a lot.)
Endre: Very nice. I'm jealous of your Spring.
David: More nice shots. That floor at the Arias gives me vertigo! The Las Vegas visitor and convention bureau needs to hire you!

RF_Licks

Thanks for the comments Lloyd, Mohammad, Ash & David! Much appreciated!

Ash, you make me want to hop on a plane and head out to India!
CEH, more nice shots from this page!
David, more great stuff! Love those B&W compositions playing with shapes and diagonals. The Cosmopolitian color shots are my favorites from this set, both excellent! Love your vision!
Andre, lovely flowers!

- - - - - - - -
This set is for Lloyd. Hope your wife recovers from her injury soon! :salute:

Boston Marathon 2011. Heartbreak Hill.

Thanks for looking.
Joe :)

50Lux ASPH

28Cron

mAlKhamis

Ceh, Love your Glass shot, the bokeh is awesome !

Ashwin, loved your paddling man, a well composed picture !

DavidE !! your Aria shots are inspiring, the presence of the man in the bottom, just made them perfect, well done !!

Joe, your are killing me, awesome shots with 50Lux , well done buddy !!

Bill, what a cute shot for that cow !!

Ryan, loved your bicycle shot !! good job !!

rsolti13

Thanks guys! The following photos are from a beautiful cemetery here in Savannah, Bonaventure Cemetery. All shots with 35 Lux ASPH and 90 Elmarit-M