The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
ROTFLMAO.

Geez i do NOT get in this thread enough to see what you folks are doing around here. My apologies but some damn nice stuff. Every time I look in here I want a M9 it's just too darn dangerous in here. LOL

Have fun folks and keep burying the servers we love it

rsolti13

Well, you made lemonade out of lemons, Ryan. These are really nice. BTW, could you share your lens and exposure info on your shots? Enquiring minds want to know. :D
Thanks Lloyd. It really ticked me off b/c the beach is about an hour away and I have been wanting to go for about a year now. Every day leading up was absolute perfect weather and then the day I go it turns out like this. Even the forecast was to be a great morning....oh well.

All shots on M9 at ISO 160. EXIF Info:
1) 35 Lux: f/6.7 @ 32sec
2) 35 Lux: f/6.7 @ 8 sec
3) 35 Lux: f/6.7 @ 12 sec
4) 18 Biogon: f/6.7 @ 8 sec
5) 18 Biogon: f/6.7 @ 12 sec

Lloyd

Thanks Lloyd. It really ticked me off b/c the beach is about an hour away and I have been wanting to go for about a year now. Every day leading up was absolute perfect weather and then the day I go it turns out like this. Even the forecast was to be a great morning....oh well.

Thanks Ryan. I know how it goes... some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue. :eek: But I think these images you got are really nice.

Thanks for adding the info. I think most of us here like to see what people are doing with which lenses. Makes us want to spend more $$. :D

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

Frankly there stunning and love 3 and 4. Put them in your book

mAlKhamis

Steve, Joe, Ryan, Lloyd, Thank you so much for the kind words, it's my pleasure that you liked it, i really appreciate it guys, cheers!

Ryan, I'm speechless !!! amazing set, specially the last two B&W conversions, they are breath taking !! mastery work Ryan, well done !!

... But I got some new glass. A 75 Summarit.

It seems to want to back focus, or it's me. Or it back focuses close, but 2M+ away it's fine?

Throw an SB900 on and you get...

What's left of window light

m_driscoll

Ryan, great shots, I love the family plot, the scenery does remind me of the time I spent in beautiful Beaufort, SC. Just down the road from Savannah.
. . . . . also love this shot of the fountain from your previous series.
David, you have convinced me that a visit to the Aria in Las Vegas may be worth the trip. Love the beautiful images you have posted!
Simply put, this shot is beautiful!
Ryan/David/Shiro: +1! Beautiful work. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

... But I got some new glass. A 75 Summarit.
It seems to want to back focus, or it's me. Or it back focuses close, but 2M+ away it's fine?
Throw an SB900 on and you get...
What's left of window light
Hide the womens and childrens..
Ugly Mug
Jason: Congratulations on the new lens. Your dogs are always well photographed. Beautiful color and detail in the portrait.. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt.

http:/mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

ashwinrao1

Dan - nice shots on this page. Great colors!

Steve - your street shots are amazing. Love #4

Mohammad - excellent portrait. Great B/W conversion

Some shots from the beach nearby...had crappy weather. Scratch that....REALLY crappy weather

Ryan, this whole series is amazing. Mesmerizing, and like Daniel, you have found a unique and creative way to use the M9. I love these shots!

ashwinrao1

Thanks Lloyd, Ash, Mohammed, Steve! :salute:
----------
M9 90 Tele-E

Joe, great stuff. I am seeing plenty of 3D pop here....thanks for the tips on what you are doing. It's really wonderful work from you as a photographer, and the lenses don't hurt, but your creative instincts are what clearly shine through. This may be the best 90 Tele-elmar shot that I have seen in over a year, only to be matched by some of Thorsten Overgaard's work with this underrated lens. Great capture!