The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

DavidE

More from my recent trip to Vegas. All with the 24 lux.

The last one is similar to one I've already posted, but I thought the angle and perspective are much much better here.

Lloyd

Ash, what a nice series! Of course I guessed the movie right: Mary Poppins!
Plus one from here, Ash. That set is supercalifradulisticexpialidocious. (Osman stole my guess. You know... The rooftops of London, if there's a bright center to the universe, that's the spot it's furthest from.) :D

shtarka1

Yamas, Rich Color & Beautiful Deep Contrast In The B&W! Stunning Shots!

Matt First & Last Are My Favorites! Lovely Flowers Too! Enjoyable Set Buddy!

Mike Woods

Wow :) Nice composition, colours, beautiful flowers. Spring is here !
Ingo
Thanks Ingo.

:)
Great Color,Comp & Warmth Mike!
Cheers Steve.

This one is terrific, Mike.

Did you wait? Or did she happen to walk by at that moment? Either way, it's a fine shot.
Hi David, thank you. I waited, or should I say loitered - got some funny looks I can tell you :) But the waiting was the easy bit; the framing was more difficult, because I wanted someone leaving the scene to coincide with the shop being closed.

Regards

Mike