The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Lloyd

Some of the wedding photos taken recently..just for fun only..:)

[/CENTER]

M8 CV 50F1.1 & 28F1.9

Thanks in advance
Rizuan
These are really nice, Rizuan. I particularly like these last two. The bokeh you're getting is amazing. And what a beautiful couple... the bride is stunning beyond words!!

mAlKhamis

lloyd, thank you so much my friend, my great pleasure that you liked it ! cheers!

Rizuan, amazing wedding series, well done !!

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

I've been away a while doing some MF work but here's one from the winter to keep my end up!

M9/50 Lux asph. When I look at these Leica files I sometimes wonder why MF! But big prints do matter.

Lloyd

Just picked mine up from another user here. My first photos!
Excellent shots Geno. Really nice subject isolation in 2 and 3. What are you using? Congrats on the camera and lenses(saw you got them from Bishop). Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to much more!:thumbup:

m_driscoll

Sick geometry in this shot, almost hypnotizing!
Agreed. This one really stands out.
...Woody... fantastic China shots. Makes me want to rob a bank or something for the M9 24 lux combo!
Woody: +1! :thumbup:

Matt...
You liking the Zeiss? Pro's/Con's over the 'Cron?...
Jason: It's cheaper.

Very cool, Matt. Layers and layers of spacial surfaces.
David: Thanks! :D

Katrina, one of the circus acts from Circus Circus

David: These are very cool! You seem to have really good access? Perfect B & W. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriascoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

The Golden Duo (originally from Argentina)
David: Wonderful B & W's! :thumbup:

Mohammad: Nicely composed and pp'd! :thumbup:

Some of the wedding photos taken recently..just for fun only..:)

M8 CV 50F1.1 & 28F1.9
Thanks in advance
Rizuan
Rizuan: These wedding photos are terrific! I especially like these two. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com