The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Peter Klein

Just got my new glasses now that my cataract surgery has healed and stabilized. Let's see if I can still focus my Leica. Quick grab shot during a walk in a neighborhood park.

M8, 35/2 @f/5.6

--Peter

Lloyd

Just got my new glasses now that my cataract surgery has healed and stabilized. Let's see if I can still focus my Leica. Quick grab shot during a walk in a neighborhood park.

M8, 35/2 @f/5.6

--Peter
Peter, it's great to know you're recovery has gone so well. And yes, it's clear (no pun intended:D) that you can still focus the Leica! Looking forward to more.

Lloyd

All that remains. (What a difference a day makes!)

M8, CV 15/4.5, @ f13, 1/250, ISO 160:

M8, CV 15/4.5, @ f13, 1/60, ISO 160:

Lloyd

Thank Geno. It's quite a difference. And as to the sun flare... straight out of the camera. Love to stop down into the bright light!

Mike Woods

Mike: [/B] Great set of photos. I especially like these two. Terrific color and focus. :thumbup:
Cheers, Matt.
http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Thanks Matt :)

--Peter
Looking good Peter :cool:

These are really terrific, Matt. Impressive to me especially is this first one. I like the b/w, but I'm amazed that at ISO 1000 you could still stop down enough to get the star shapes, and yet still handhold at 1/30th!
+1 this is very nice.

And looks like a star theme emerging :D. Amazing transformation Lloyd.

All that remains. (What a difference a day makes!)

M8, CV 15/4.5, @ f13, 1/250, ISO 160:
One from this afternoon, M8 and 50 'cron:

Regards

Mike

Mike Woods

One more....Any of you guys over here in the UK at the moment? :ROTFL:

I didn't notice the girl top right until I downloaded the image at home....

Regards

Mike

Lloyd

One more....Any of you guys over here in the UK at the moment? :ROTFL:

I didn't notice the girl top right until I downloaded the image at home....

Regards

Mike
Great catch, Mike. Pretty funny.

Although I've had a number of motorcycles that have been guilty of evoking those sorts of reactions. When I was in the UK (lo, these many years ago) it was a Triumph Bonneville for me. Bought it at Leach Motors in London. Loved that one dearly.

fotoingo

Subscriber Member
Holy awesome thread, Batman. Work has kept me busy and away from play, sadly, but I am hoping to get out shooting with a certain famous forum member soon while in Salt Lake...

Here's one found in the vault from last summer....the misty mountain

Wow ! The Mountain looks so unreal... !

How does it look in color ?

m_driscoll

Matt, Love All 3! Great Work Brotha!
Thanks for posting these, it's really good to know that the M9 & 28 Elmarit handles low light so well. I don't think I'd even try shooting street with the 5D2 and a fast lens when it was this dark.
These are really terrific, Matt. Impressive to me especially is this first one. I like the b/w, but I'm amazed that at ISO 1000 you could still stop down enough to get the star shapes, and yet still handhold at 1/30th!
Steve/Geno/Lloyd: Thank you, gentlemen. :D It's an older 28mm, but, i really like the quality of the images. Lots of noise in the first photo. Nik Define 2.0 cleaned it up quite well and then it was converted into B & W in SEP 2. I was a little surprised with the final result, too!

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com