The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

peterc

first time posting here...

m9 + 50/1.5 sonnar - irvine, ca

m9 + 24/2.8 ASPH - oahu, hawaii

shtarka1

Lloyd, Ash is such a Great Guy! I'm glad you guy's got to hang out! That Spanking shot is Hysterical!!! Nice work! I know there's more to come!:)

GMB, Superb Pano With Killer IQ!

PeterC, Stunning Work!!!

Lloyd

Haha! Lloyd and Ashwin... too fun! And when are either of you coming thru Chicago? I want in on the fun!
We do need to plan a trip. Could be a party!

Lloyd, Ash is such a Great Guy! I'm glad you guy's got to hang out! That Spanking shot is Hysterical!!! Nice work! I know there's more to come!:)
Yes, there just might be some more coming. :thumbup:

Very nice, Lloyd. Have you tried it in B&W?
Thanks Geno. Yes, I have it in b/w. I liked this vintage fade, but I may post the b/w version.

mAlKhamis

Lloyd, thank you so much, so glad the you do like it :) !! cheers!

Charles, thank you ! appreciate it !! :)

Lloyd your set with head mistress, is just hilarious !! good job !! and the other set, the chair with the window is just magnificent!

GMB, no way 14 handheld, well done !! cheers! amazing Panorama !

PeterC, amazing shots! love the exposure, colors and contrast, just perfect, well done !

Geno, the Tulips set is just eye charming, great job !

CharlesK

Lloyd and Ashwin, what a fun trip!!! LOL
Lloyd, stunning set of shots! I particularly love the last two shots! Beautiful colours and rendering:) :thumbup:

peterc, beautiful capture of the hot air ballon!
Geno, great tulips shots:)
GMB, amazing pano shot!

Shots from last night at a horse reining show. With the 35 Lux Asph II, M9 at iso 1250 wide open f/1.4

m_driscoll

...Matt, Beautiful Array Of Compositions With Strong Color,Contrast & Artistic Flair!...
Steve: Thanks, bud! :D

Matt, thank you so much my friend, glad you liked them, and yes you caught me, I'm a PhD Student in the Veterinary medicine faculty of UC Davis, cheers!
Mohammad: Not tough to guess. Excellent Vet school. :thumbup:

Nice series Matt. Love the effect of reflective metal, it just really works, photographically.
Lloyd: Thank you, sir! :D

I had the very great pleasure of spending the day yesterday with the legend himself, our own Ashwin Rao. We did some shooting, but the most fun of all was just getting to know him. We should all be so lucky!

All by himself, he discovered that she means business when it comes to the rules of her classroom!:

M8, 35 Lux II (BTW, Ashwin's jacket was actually black, not purple, but I forgot I needed a UV/IR filter to use on Ashwin's lux.)
Lloyd: Nice one! Tell Ashwin that i showed this to my wife. Looks like you're both having fun :LOL:

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

first time posting here...

Peter: Very nice. The colors in all three are terrific. I esp. like this one. :thumbup:

I'd like to say that I don't have a thing for tulips.

Geno: Outstanding! When we went to La Conner, a few weeks ago, they hadn't really started to bloom like this. Impressive. I didn't know they had tulip fields this large by Sumas. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt.

CharlesK

Matt, thanks a lot:) In past I would have used a DSLR for these action shots, but now only armed with the M9, I thought I would attempt a different perspective.

m_driscoll

Pike Place Market, the "processed" version:

1. M9; CV 35mm f/1.4; 1/500s @ f/1.4; ISO 160

2. M9; CV 35mm f/1.4; 1/350s @ f/1.4; +1/3 EV; ISO 160

3. M9; CV 35mm f/1.4; 1/125s @ f/1.7; +1/3 EV; ISO 160

4. M9; CV 35mm f/1.4; 1/250s @ f/1.7; +1/3 EV; ISO 160

5. M9; CV 35mm f/1.4; 1/180s @ f/1.4; +1/3 EV; ISO 160

Cheers, Matt.