The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Lloyd

Who is this handsome guy? Got home, started the downloads, had to share a few of Lloyd, who was far better behaved than I :LOL:

Ok, I can't say I didn't deserve these. (Although I've always considered pix of me a serious misuse of bandwidth.) I'm just glad I didn't show my darker side! Thanks for a really fun day, Ashwin. I'm looking forward to a repeat.

Lloyd

And a few from travels...much more to come....

Hoodoos of Bryce
What a set, simply amazing. I truly hate to single any one out, I'd be proud to have taken any of these. I will say this, I've shot at Bryce every year for the past 15 years, and I've seen LOTS of images from there, but I've never seen one any better than this! True story. I showed these to Mimi, and she was seriously impressed. :salute: [Insert "We're not worthy" smilie here.]

Mike Woods

m_driscoll;314056 [B said:
Mike:[/B] +1! What Ashwin said. "Jack' is also great! Love the position of the dog's leg in the first one. Very casual. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Thanks Matt :)

Indeed. Just as Ashwin says. I really look forward to you posts. Also, it's nice to discover that you know Jack. So many don't. I've certainly been so accused. :D
Thanks Lloyd - I've made an art form of knowing Jack :D

And a few from travels...much more to come....
Wow, these are really nice Ash. Looking forward to more.

Mike....Superb!!!:thumbs:
Cheers Steve - praise indeed coming from your good self.

Regards

Mike

Steve Fines

The get together with Ashwin looks like fun. Neat to see more faces with the names.

Lloyd - from the shirt - are you a fellow 140.6'er?

Lloyd

The get together with Ashwin looks like fun. Neat to see more faces with the names.

Lloyd - from the shirt - are you a fellow 140.6'er?
Hi Steve. Yes. Haven't done one sine 2007 due to some health issues, and I've put on a few lbs, but my wife and I have 19 IM finishes.

Steve Fines

Hi Steve. Yes. Haven't done one sine 2007 due to some health issues, and I've put on a few lbs, but my wife and I have 19 IM finishes.
Cool. Been a few years for me as well. I've moved to running and am gearing up for some ultras.

But I've exceed the chat to photo ratio, so here's one goofing around last night at the park. m9, 35fle, about 1/8 sec. Was trying to catch some of the thrill in letting go.

Lloyd

Cool. Been a few years for me as well. I've moved to running and am gearing up for some ultras.

But I've exceed the chat to photo ratio, so here's one goofing around last night at the park. m9, 35fle, about 1/8 sec. Was trying to catch some of the thrill in letting go.
Nice shot. I like that one a lot.

We do some ultras as well (well, when my doc allows it). Trail running is actually my favorite thing to do. And (even though I'd like to do a couple more), the corporate-ness of IM was getting a bit much for me.

Geno

Wow, there has been some serious talent in this thread since my last post. I'm thinking this is going to be an expensive place to hang out. :)

shtarka1

I'm afraid this will be all to real far too soon. (Granddaughter)

M8, 90 Elmarit:
2 Wonderful Images Of Youth! Beautiful Shots Gentlemen!

Lloyd

From this past weekend, and our first ever, hot air balloon ride. The views weren't too bad.

M8, CV 15/4.5 M-mount:

m_driscoll

Matt, very nice capture of the Chinese restaurant! Love the colour version of EMP!...
Charles: Thank you, sir! :D

Loving that color, Matt. Wow.
Yes, we had nearly a week of sun and warm temps. Rain all day today, however, and snow in the mountains. Yuck!
Lloyd: Thanks! A week of sun. Great. :D

...Matt: actually I love Seattle, especially this time of year
Yamasdigital: I do too. It's just that the weather's been a little La Nina-like!

Who is this handsome guy? Got home, started the downloads, had to share a few of Lloyd, who was far better behaved than I :LOL:

Ashwin: All these movie star photogs! Now, i really feel like a troll from the North. ;) ;)

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com