The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

mAlKhamis

Steve, amazing work with 50mm lux, i agree with Ashwin, i mostly like the one he choose !

Ashwin, i'm still stunned with the mountain B&W shots, excellent work !
As for Lloyd shots, they are awesome, hope to meet you guys once for some good shooting, welcome to California ;) !! cheers!
and let's not forgot that the first Bridal Veil Falls shot, is just perfect, well done Ashwin.

Matt, amazing shot !! for the EMP version of the chinese restaurant, well done !!

Steve, Lovely shots with 21 Lux, i'm also waiting for mine with tears !!

Ryan, very good series, specially the 1st B&W landscape !

Steve Fines, what a perfect motion !! well done !!

Lloyd, really beautiful shot for a really beautiful granddaughter !! well done !

ashwinrao1

Steve, amazing work with 50mm lux, i agree with Ashwin, i mostly like the one he choose !

Ashwin, i'm still stunned with the mountain B&W shots, excellent work !
As for Lloyd shots, they are awesome, hope to meet you guys once for some good shooting, welcome to California ;) !! cheers!
and let's not forgot that the first Bridal Veil Falls shot, is just perfect, well done Ashwin.
Thanks, Mohammad!

ashwinrao1

From this past weekend, and our first ever, hot air balloon ride. The views weren't too bad.

M8, CV 15/4.5 M-mount:

Lloyd, you lucky duck..What an amazing perspective....I am wading through all together too many images, and my X-100 just arrived...what is a guy to do!

ashwinrao1

Thanks to everyone for your kind words...It's fun to post some great images again...I wish I had more incriminating shots of Lloyd, as his images have made their way through the Seattle photog community...I am going to be cast for "Celebrity Spanking"soon...hahah....now that's not quite what my career needs....not a kick in the pants but a paddle on the pants ;)

More pics to come soon! It's going to be fun sharing with you all!

shtarka1

From this past weekend, and our first ever, hot air balloon ride. The views weren't too bad.

M8, CV 15/4.5 M-mount:

Lloyd, What A Spectacular View! Awesome Shots! I'd Be Curled Up In A Ball Petrified, Crying At The Bottom Of That Basket If I were With You Up There!

Lloyd

Lloyd: Thanks! A week of sun. Great. :D

Ashwin: All these movie star photogs! Now, i really feel like a troll from the North. ;) ;)

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
LOL. Right... we've seen your picture. Troll? Not so much.

Lloyd: It's not fair! You have such a beautiful subject handy. Magic moment. Cheers, Matt.

Thanks Matt. I wish she was "handy", her mama carted her off to Colorado, with an uncertain return date. Gives my old heart some aches for sure.

Lloyd: Not bad at all! Nicely done. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt.

Thank you. It was a fun day.