The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

mAlKhamis

Ashwin, Matt, Steve, Thank you so much, so glad that liked it ! cheers my friends !

Ashwin, Again amazing breathtaking sceneries, well done !

Steve, what rocking portrait, love it, well done !

Ceh, love the angle of view of the beautiful house !

ashwinrao1

A few more to share from a productive photostroll with Lloyd....
Left to Dust

Old Steel Wheel

My Take on "Lightplay and the Chair"

Old wood

Lloyd in Action

Rusty Old Can

Old Stitcher...

This way to the Bedroom

Another old wheel

Lloyd

Lloyd, Nice Tunnel Vision!
Lloyd: I sort of know what you mean, my daughter's in Maryland. But, Colorado's not too far away. :D

Lloyd: This one's great! It really provides a sense of the scale of the balloon, and, the colors are brilliant. It's really a work of art. Great how transcendent something purely functional such as this, or the sails on a sailboat, can be. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Lloyd, this is AMAZING. Great pic. Should be hanging on the wall next to those other amazing images you have up at your home. I thought of you as I drove through Red Canyon, by the way!
Beautiful girl Lloyd. Got one... a girl on the car. LOL

Also M8 / 90 Elmarit.
OttO.
Thank you all, my friends. Much appreciated. Otto, cute girl indeed.

Lloyd

Ok. Yet again I'm away for a day or so, and Wow! Total amazement everyone.

Ashwin: I had such a great time shooting with you, and now I'm in absolute awe at what you got! Of course I apologize here and now of taking up the bandwidth required to post those shots of me... but everything else, top to bottom, color or b/w, abstract, critters or details, is simply incredible. Come back... we'll go shoot more! I don't care what I get. I wanna see what you'll get! (I also want to see what you got with the K5!)

Cableguy: Really nice shots from your RF gathering. Love the stuff from the 25mm Zeiss... what a great lens.

Steve: Cuz, your street shots are off the charts! Especially love that 'Don't ask, don't tell" shot. Talk about your decisive moment!

Matt: I especially like "Vacancy and Fully Occupied" Took me a minute to figure it out... not as smart as I used to me.

Woody: Gorgeous shot of Bryce (one of my favorite places on earth). It even looks good shot with an R! ;)

Robert: That's some really strong imagery you've posted! Love the shot of your daughter, and the story of her calling you to shoot the sunset! And no, your watermark is not a problem.

Mohammad: That "Loneliness" shot... Wow. Just Wow. That is a huge fave! Should be in a gallery somewhere.

Ceh: I love your work... clean, clear, perfectly composed. Looking forward to more.

Mike: What can I say. That is about as good as it gets.

I hope I haven't missed anyone. I assure you that even if I did not mention you here, I enjoyed your work!