The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Lloyd

Ashwin: Both of these are excellent...for different reasons. The first really allows you to infer the people and fill in a broader image...what are their lives like? The second really concentrates focus with the forms and lines. The people are secondary to the abstraction that the forms create; but anchor the composition...dynamically balanced. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Yup. What he said. :thumbup: I like the dusty one from the vault too. Something about shiny surfaces and b/w photography that just works for me.

mAlKhamis

Dan, The first one is just awesome, good job buddy !

Ceh, lovely capture !

Steve, I just love the second one with Women in the street, the B&W conversion is just pure coolness, well done my friend !

Ashwin, what an angle and composition, great job buddy !

Matt, Steve, Ashwin, and Lloyd, so glad that you liked it guys, thank you so much !!

shtarka1

Ash,Lloyd,Mohammad & Matt, Thanks Very Much!

Ash, Nice Wideness,Tone & 60's Feel!

Matt, That Bar Scene Could Have Been Right Out Of Boston Last Week Watching The Celtics..:mad::)! Nice Image & PP!

Mike Woods

Just as a bit of fun, thought I'd share this as an example of when things just don't quite go right. With the guy leaning like that, had I been a couple of meters to the left (or just more alert!) this might have made a better image, but I just can't bring myself to press the delete button :)

Regards

Mike

ceh

Gentlemen,
thank you all for your comment on my picture:salute:

Lloyd

"The big (not so exciting) game."

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Yeah, that's how I felt as well.

Just as a bit of fun, thought I'd share this as an example of when things just don't quite go right. With the guy leaning like that, had I been a couple of meters to the left (or just more alert!) this might have made a better image, but I just can't bring myself to press the delete button :)

Regards

Mike
Nice catch anyway, Mike. (You have a penchant for those.) It really could have been great with a little different angle.

Gentlemen,
thank you all for your comment on my picture:salute:
Another nice one Cenek. Really terrific b/w white here.

Great shot John :thumbup:

Mike
+1. Very nice.