The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

ceh

Thank you Cenek. I processed this in PS5, where I did a little Curves adjustment, then to Silver Effects Pro 2. Since it was in layers in Photoshop, I backed the Opacity on the SEP2 layer to 98%, so that just the slightest hint of color is still visible.
Thank you,
Lloyd.:)
I try.

dude163

Thanks, we are on our 28th day of rain in a row, so I was struggling to find stuff to shoot, luckily I had 2 birthday parties this weekend , The shot was blurry because the cron 50 only goes to f2 , so I'm thinking I need to either buy a summilux to get f1.4 , or as my wife said " why dont you buy a flash, they are 3 grand cheaper!"

RF_Licks

Sorry guys, I've been away for awhile. Will try to catch up at some point, but as always, lots of excellent pics on this thread.

Joe :salute:

A few older ones cross posted from FM. 28Cron, 35Lux ASPH, 50Lux ASPH

And some crawfish from Houston, TX :p

RF_Licks

I had the very great pleasure of spending the day yesterday with the legend himself, our own Ashwin Rao. We did some shooting, but the most fun of all was just getting to know him. We should all be so lucky!

All by himself, he discovered that she means business when it comes to the rules of her classroom!:

M8, 35 Lux II (BTW, Ashwin's jacket was actually black, not purple, but I forgot I needed a UV/IR filter to use on Ashwin's lux.)
I missed this earlier post big time, but I guess you all don't mind a repost :LOL::toocool::LOL: Good shot Lloyd! Ouch! :thumbup:

Joe