The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

dude163

My 7 yr old daughter took this of me, and yes its out of focus, but Its a funny story

I set the camera up for her using F4 to give her a lot of DOF and told her to have fun , before I gave her the leica I said out loud

" whats the most important rule?"

before she can respond my 4 yr old pipes up " dont drop it!"
we all had a good laugh , thats me talking to her as the elder snaps the shot ( so quiet I didnt hear it!!)

my rule was actually " make sure your subject is in the centre of the viewfinder" :)

( PS : Not my car!)

ShiroKuro

My 7 yr old daughter took this of me, and yes its out of focus, but Its a funny story

I set the camera up for her using F4 to give her a lot of DOF and told her to have fun , before I gave her the leica I said out loud

" whats the most important rule?"

before she can respond my 4 yr old pipes up " dont drop it!"
we all had a good laugh , thats me talking to her as the elder snaps the shot ( so quiet I didnt hear it!!)

my rule was actually " make sure your subject is in the centre of the viewfinder" :)

( PS : Not my car!)
LOL great story !!!

Paratom

Re: [QUOTE="m_driscoll, post: 323020, member: 1359"]Puget Sound, Totem Poles, a ferry, blue sky, and clouds.

M9; 24mm f/1.4; 1/350s @ f/11; ISO 160

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
I agree with Dan; great b/w contrast against the background. Dan: nice shots with the City in the background! Thanks Lloyd. Nice shots white/black (Shirokuro).[/QUOTE]

Wow-looks like a paiting. I really like it.

DavidE

Some more Vegas shots from my April trip. All with the 24 lux.

These are from the Caesar's Palace Forum Shops. Not your typical shopping center.