The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

ashwinrao1

Down at the farm today...

Mooo...

Let me dry you....Let me quirt you...

Eyes and Flies

Following...

Trinkets & things left unsaid

all 75 'cron'ers... on the M9

Now a couple 35 'cron IV'ers
Mother and children

Affection

This one's first birthday...

m_driscoll

Down at the farm today...
Mooo...

Let me dry you....Let me quirt you...
Eyes and Flies
Following...
Trinkets & things left unsaid
all 75 'cron'ers... on the M9
Now a couple 35 'cron IV'ers
Mother and children

Affection
This one's first birthday...
Ashwin: See, I knew you were busy. Excellent set. Hard to choose; but, I esp. like these three: 1. composition and focus; how did you make a cow look sinister? 2. A sweet family pic; perfect framing 3. You know have child labor laws in WA! Great moment. Boy, is he pleased with himself.

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

shtarka1

Great pics everyone! :thumbs:

Going back a few pages,

Steve, haven't seen you in a while! Where have you been?

----
Some pics as I headed for the border last week,

Thanks for looking,
Joe :)

All 28Cron, last 35Lux ASPH
... and a few from this week

Fells point, Baltimore, MD

Waiting at the airport for my flight home

#1, 2 & 4: 28Cron; #3 35Lux ASPH
Joe, Killer Work!!!! Been Giving The Nikon Gear Some Love! I'll Be Back!:D Thanks For Noticing!:)

seakayaker

ShiroKuro love the 3 shots above!

Number three is my favorite, the woman is/was prepared for a/the day at the beach. The sun rays in the number photograph are fantastic as well!

Mike Woods

Mike: Bristol? Cool pattern. Nice balance of sky, water, beach and sunlight in the second.
Cheers, Matt
http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Spot on Matt - River Severn separating England from Wales.

Oh wow! Money shot! THis should be hung and framed somewhere. Lovely patterns and subtle coloring, Mike!
Thanks Ash - Glad you enjoyed it. Lovely handling of the light in your Entries and Exits series.

One more from last weekend, same bride :) Pity this loses impact in its reproduction here....full screen on my iMac it's a wow :)

Regards

Mike

Lloyd

Wow. Go away for a couple of days and things can go crazy around here. Some truly amazing work everyone. I'm trying to catch up.

Don: Nice shot of the old water tower.
Steve: That is a wicked pissah!
Cenek: Your great eye, and sense of humor are amazing. Great shots! The headless woman especially.
Robert: Watch out, your daughter may just keep the camera for good. Nice shot.
Charles: Your work continues to impress. The man with his head in his hands is simply stellar! In you second set, the Geishas with the beams of light is simply WORLD CLASS!!
Frank: Beautiful shots of Hanoi.
David: The Vegas wide shots... rockin'!! Love the shot of the Elvis bust, and the Aria lobby is stellar.
Steve Fines: DEFINITELY gonna give that a try!! Great catch on that one too.
Matt: Love the "on the corner" shots of the bass and the bike. The picker and the fiddler shot is a winner too.
Joe: Terrific sets. Love the women at the falls in particular.
Boymerange: Really lovely work. Makes me want to visit there.
Mike: Great "drought" shot. Love the sunset too. Yes, it's been slow... I've been away. Glad you posted all these. Love the bride shot.
Timothy: Nice shot of the Treasury building.
Robert: Another nice shot of you. See, the M8 is the 4-year-olds now!! Glad she let you borrow it for the crow shots.
Ashwin: Wow. Love "Entries and Exits", and the tiny feet, and "running for the photo", and "praying for a catch", and "eyes and flies, and "Affections", and, and....

Hope I didn't miss anyone. Great work all. :clap::clap::clap:

seakayaker

Some pics as I headed for the border last week,

Thanks for looking,

All 28Cron
... and a few from this week

Fells point, Baltimore, MD

[/IMG]
35Lux ASPH
Really fine set, Joe.

These two are super. Great composition and processing on both. Bravo!
Joe, this whole series deserves a second, third, and forth look. You are growing your skills as a compositional master! And you have the critical eye for focus. Thanks for the kind words!
Joe, Killer Work!!!! Been Giving The Nikon Gear Some Love! I'll Be Back!:D Thanks For Noticing!:)

++++4!

Joe great work, love them all and had to pick out a few of my favorites!

Love the light rays & clouds in the photo with the plane, outstanding!

The photo of the Amish women looking at the falls is fantastic, love the interaction, simple conversation against the railing, and then the little girl on right, a great capture!

The shot of the two men sitting/talking at Fells Point really demonstrates the capabilities of the 35 lux in lowlight situations. Just a great capture.

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
I haven't looked through the thread in month or two ... so I had to do some catching up. Gorgeous, gorgeous photos all. All of the usual suspects, shooting at the top of their game. Powerful images with great composition and just the right amount of emotional layering. Love living vicariously through your lives as you capture what goes on around you. :)

Kurt