The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Close to Hart Attach - Drop the M8

S

SAKIIMAGES

Just came from outside the house were I was doing some tests shots with the 28Cron and placed the camera on the drawer in the shed. I went to pick it up and the strap caught on the draw knob and came out of my hand... you can imagine my reaction it all seemed so slow and I let out a large scream which brought everyone out of the house. :shocked:

Well the 28Cron hood broke (lucky for it I say) lens was not damaged but my grip is moving slightly I think it loosened up something when it dropped.

I have had this happen to me on the Canon 1DS as well, which I then purchased a nice wrist/hand grip to carry it around.

Does anyone know whether there is a wrist grip for the M8 available at all. Has anyone come close to a hart attack like me?