The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M9

johnnygoesdigital

I'm interested in a Leica M9. Any posts describing performance, lenses, ISO capabilities, dislikes etc. would be appreciated.

This kinda feels like an online dating service...

Terry

I moved this thread to the Leica forum but instead of this open ended "tell me everything" question, you should spend spend some time exploring the many threads about the M9.

johnnygoesdigital

Thanks Terry, I will do just that. Sometimes I get excited and jump right in. It's probably better than me throwing pebbles at one's window at night.

proenca

you have more information about the M9 here and in other forums that you can handle in a lifetime or two... google it, read forums... you will likely will find answers to your questions if you are a bit more specific.