The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiroKuro

Really like this one as well as the others .... these fields look wonderful to photograph ...
excellent job Matt

Particularly like this image ...great idea ...

Beautiful portrait Steve ....

David looks like the new 21 has found it's way into the hands of the master of wide : )
looking forward to seeing more of what you do with this lens .....

thanks all for your comments as always they are most appreciated

Former Fashion model ... amazing woman and a great sense of humor ... she is originally from Boston so it was a pleasure to talk to her as most people here on the islands don't get the east coast way ...... a lovely brief encounter with a lovely woman .....
the M8 18 combo as usual ... this lens has ended up being my favorite on the m8 .. and has kept me from selling this combo for the M9 ... sounds crazy I know .. just can't seem to part with it .....

shtarka1

Love this! You're killin' me with that Noctilux! Trying to convince my wife I NEED a lens that costs 1/2 as much as my Fj Cruiser will be hard... but I will do it! :eek:
Jason, i also have an FJ Cruiser (Silver 07). Yeah, I literally traded in a boatload of gear for it! Thanks & Great, Adorable Shot of the baby!:)

Last edited:

khc1013

have not be posting here for a long time...
here is one with my 35cron asph which is up for sale now.
going to miss it. :( oh well...

how about some color here

Status
Not open for further replies.