The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Props to Ashwin!

Needing something longer than 50mm for my landscape work, I bought Ashwin's 90mm Elmarit just before my trip to Zion and Bryce last week. Ashwin was kind enough to expedite the shipping to make sure I got the lens before my I took off.

The lens is great and I would've have missed some great shots without it so I want to give up a heartfelt thanks to Ashwin and post some of the images I took with this lens.

Bryce:

Dunes:

Yes - the light and colors were this intense;

Curves:

One from the the ranch where we were staying:

I think I used this lens more than all the others combined on this trip and it performed spectacularly - very sharp and lovely bokeh.

Thanks again Ashwin - you da man :salute:

Cheers,

shtarka1

Observations

M9 with Lux 50mm ASPH ~ Post Processing with NIK Silver Exef pro 2

[/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT]
Dan, you know i was eying this gentleman before we went into the museum. I must have taken 10 images of him. Needless to say i didn't come up with anything! Im glad you did! This was the shot i was hoping to get! Great grab & truly an honor to meet you Brotha!:salute:

dude163

wow, lots of great shots here this weekend!

We went to the Hopewell rocks to walk on the ocean floor , great time was had by all, and it was a glorious 25C in september!

My youngest front lit......

My youngest backlit :)

My eldest daughter literally 8 minutes after we got there, note that she is NOT stuck, as she told us she wasnt, oh wait, she was and she had to be rescued by Mommy, who made them both fall over

ashwinrao1

Props to Ashwin!

Dunes:

Yes - the light and colors were this intense;

Cheers,

Joe, you da man! Great captures. It was truly a pleasure to sell the lens to an artist such as yourself, and even better to see what use you are putting it towards. Thanks for the kind words, my friend, and WONDERFUL photographs!

Bryce colors are fantastic...Would love to see more of your curves images as well (was that Zion?)

Best,
Ashwin

Joe, you da man! Great captures. It was truly a pleasure to sell the lens to an artist such as yourself, and even better to see what use you are putting it towards. Thanks for the kind words, my friend, and WONDERFUL photographs!

Bryce colors are fantastic...Would love to see more of your curves images as well (was that Zion?)

Best,
Ashwin
Thanks Ashwin - very much appreciated.

The curves shot was indeed taken in Zion on the Hidden Canyon trail.

Will post more shots as I process them.

Cheers,

dude163

Thanks Dude - yes they are in Utah - Zion and Bryce Canyons.

Cheers,

When I moved to Canada in 1990 I drove from San Diego and my buddy and I ended up getting lost and driving through the Dawn near all these cool buttes in Utah, it was spectacular, just like your shots , except I didnt have a camera with me . I need to go back sometime .

see you around the forums!

Lloyd

Terrific work, as always, everyone. I'm hopelessly behind in commenting, but I do view all the postings, and hope to be able to catch up with comments soon.

One from yesterday at a family gathering: Our Rachel, the Chargers fan (although I don't know why, and truthfully, I don't think she does either:rolleyes:).

M8, 28 Cron:

Status
Not open for further replies.