The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lloyd

Amazing stuff here. Hope to get back to see and comment on more soon. In the meantime, one from today.

M8, CV 75/2.5 Heliar, wide open:

ashwinrao1

Beautiful portrait, Lloyd.

And above, Joe, fantastic caps. Your wife's got an eye too!!!!

Ed, great work with that second curtain flash work!

Wozza, badass portrait. Well done!

Mike Woods

Joe, Matt, Ed - thank you for your comments.

Aravind, lovely image of your daughter.

Ed, really enjoyed the tango images and the ghosting effect.

Lloyd, lovely portrait. Reminds me I must dust off the Heliar.

Mike

shtarka1

Mike, Like the guy staring at the girl with bored expression! Well seen & shot!

Wozz, cool self!

Ed, i thought the Superfriend's were you, Ash,Matt & Dan?:D Cool grab! Excellent night shots as well!

Lloyd, adorable shot!

Yamas, Wow! Gorgeous!

edtan

Wozza: Thanks. Nice self portrait. Will that be your avatar?
Joe: Yes Wolverine has a (Transformer) tattoo.:D Nice shot of you from your wife!
Ashwin: Thanks. Like your b/w shots of Bryce.
Matt: Thanks. Good to see more from the Steve Huff Workshop.
Mike: Thanks
DigitalBean: Nice portrait, let's see more.
Mohamad: Nice contrast!
Yamas: Nice series, especially the star shot. I find that you will get black spots when you stop the lens down past f/8.
Steve: Thanks

Lloyd

I noticed a strange phenomenon at the park yesterday. Apparently, as the next two images demonstrate, people from the Springfield, Virginia area have an unusual way of communicating. It looks to be part sign language, or may have something to do with actually plucking one's vocal chords with your fingers!

Occasionally, you see one of their offspring attempting to use this technique, but not always successfully… the idea of actually reaching to the vocal chords hasn't quite sunk in.

In fact, it appears that even attempting to do so can result in bodily injury!

All with the M8, CV 75/2.5 Heliar, wide open.

mAlKhamis

Wozza, amazing clean bokeh, nice sharp focus and light, nice job !

Edtan, Lovely image and angle with 24 Elmarit , i also love you slow motion set, good job !

Joe, nice captures in the Grand Canyon.

Lloyd, beautiful portrait, really breath taking expression and look, well done my friend !

Yamas, lovely set, good exposures.

Mike, Nice captures , great job man !

seakayaker

dude163

I went to the wedding double whammy!No cameras allowed in church by hte priest and i caught Food poisoning at the reception, good times!

these are stealth shots taken of the best man and maid of honour, plus the father of the best man also . Not the best, but I had some fun sneaking shots with discreet mode :)

B

boymerang

Speaking of Weddings. Here are a few randoms (all with M8u+Nocti f1.0):

Status
Not open for further replies.