The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wozza604

Here's some images from yesterdays "Occupy Vancouver" rally.

M9 + 90mm Elmarit-M

This guy wasn't so popular M9 + Zeiss Biogon 2/35

M9 + Zeiss C-Sonnar 1.5/50

ashwinrao1

As few re-visits into the deep vault, back to 2009 and Egypt, when the M9 was brand new...

OUt the window, eyes upon the Great Pyramid....

Colossus of Memnon

Pile o' Rocks

Take a break, take a moment, to take it all in....

Overseeing the aeons....

Eagle god

Last edited:
W

Wozza604

Beautiful Egypt shots Ashwin! Definitely somewhere I need to take my M9 one of these days...

Here's some more from Saturday:

The centre of Occupy Vancouver, the Vancouver Art Gallery (amusingly referred to as the VAG around town). M9+90mm Elmarit-M

My buddy Chris, M9+Zeiss Biogon 2/35

Last edited:

ashwinrao1

THanks, Wozza! Egypt is a "must visit". I was there a year before the revolution hit, so it was interesting to see the changes happening on the TV in the same places where I had aimlessly strolled....

I very much like the IQ and tones of the last Zeiss 35 biogon capture....fantastic real world portrait.....Zeiss glass, IMO, is quite underrated, and deserves a second and third look, and your images prove it!

W

Wozza604

THanks, Wozza! Egypt is a "must visit". I was there a year before the revolution hit, so it was interesting to see the changes happening on the TV in the same places where I had aimlessly strolled....

I very much like the IQ and tones of the last Zeiss 35 biogon capture....fantastic real world portrait.....Zeiss glass, IMO, is quite underrated, and deserves a second and third look, and your images prove it!
Thank you very much Ashwin! I agree, Zeiss glass is something very special and often Leicaphiles turn their noses up at it without even knowing what they're missing. Each lens has it's own unique character but then again, I've never seen a lens as sharp wide open as my 75mm summicron.

Status
Not open for further replies.