The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

shtarka1

nice photographs this page. I believe the .95 is out of adjustment on that lens Steve, you should send it to me for adjustment. I'll fix it and give it ample testing of say a year or so, before sending it back, just to make sure it's right... I would do that for you.

Added:

M9 CV 50mm 1.1, Silver Effex II with LR3, just messing around @ 1.1 with aperture priority mode.

Like the tone,glow & comp on this Doug. Just need your address & i'll get that Noct in the mail to you for adjusting....:rolleyes::p:D:thumbup:

Mike Woods

Three from today. M8 and 50 'lux for the first two, and 90 Elmarit-M for the last.

Because...

Sightseeing

Speechless

Regards

Mike

ceh

dude 163
is f/2,0..:)
Thank you all for your comments, I appreciate it :salute:
M9,Nocti.1,0...f1,2

Sarheat

Hi all, back from a short trip to India, wish it was a bit longer, a few from this magnificent country

All taken with M9P and 50 Lux

How much did i make?

Must be a Gypsy to enter

Hmm

Its just another day in paradise

More will be posted once i go through the whole set

Later

Steve Fines

Always a great thread to visit. Too many to comment on really - I'll just say that there are many photos here I have really enjoyed looking at.

Here's a recent one. I'd consider it 'thinking inside the box' - on the elevator up to the 103rd floor of the Willis tower I said "Hey - look up" and everyone did.

Sarheat

Ash, that 1st picture is unbelievable, i wanna hang it in my living room for the kids to enjoy :loco:

Steve, cool pic, maybe ill try that next time

jtwloh

Hi Everyone,

I am kind of new here. I have been enjoying all of your impressive photos in this forum and in particular on this thread. They are pretty inspiring and prompts me to want to go out and do some shooting myself.

There are a couple of shots that I have taken here and there, however, not seem to be able to build a theme to post them.

But I do want to participate by posting some and perhaps get some thoughts to feel the gaps in my own learning curve.

Below are some shots taken in my neighborhood and during a walk around the park.

M8 + CV 40/1.4
By the way, I was trying to show the full picture itself in the post but somehow ended up showing thumbnail. Not sure how to go around doing it.

Mike Woods

This afternoon with the M8.

Psalm 46.1 vs iPod

Ode to Robert Doisneau (well maybe not, but at least mine wasn't staged :p)

Anguish

Regards

Mike

W

Wozza604

A 50 lux showed up locally on Craigslist yesterday, so I broke down and bought it, and by "broke down" I mean, emailed the guy the immediately after it was posted and told him I would run to the bank and buy it that day. So far I like the character of it but we'll see how it goes.

Here's a couple of shots from my first day using it as a body cap for my M9.

rayyan

Ashwin, Ceh some super images being posted by you both.

Steve's I have already mentioned. Super BW.

Others..too numerous to mention add the sparkle to this thread.

Best regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.