The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlesK

Rayyan, many thanks:) Very nice moody seascape:thumbup:
Ceh, another very nice evening portrait. I do though prefer the first with wisps of cigarette smoke adding to mood:)

m_driscoll

Once, again, I'm way behind in commenting and thanking (not a noun?).

Steve: Thanks!
Rayyan: Thank you!
Rob: Cool images! Good graffiti artist and IQ in that photo. I bet there's some interesting photos inside that power station.
Mike: Great 'lines' in both. The light, shadow, and color in the first is excellent (wrote that before I scrolled down and read Joe's comment).
Ceh: I have to say that where you live is really interesting. Excellent composition. (I couldn't think of a double entendre).
Rayyan: Can't wait! This should just be Vol. 1.
Cableguy: Pretty impressive. Rare privilege. Rayyan posted an image of a 'similar' occasion a while ago.
Justin: Good set! #1's my favorite.
Robert: You have the cutest kids! My daughter never did that for me? Good news about your father.
Just scrolled down to the post where I already said some of the above. My bad.
Rie: 'Angel' and 'Daddy's Girl' for me.
Steve: Thanks! Kodachrome 64 (Pro) preset in Nik Color Efex Pro 4 plus some personal loving.
Anthony: Excellent portrait. Captured a great smile.
Justin: Thanks!
Robert: "Global warming"? What's that?
Steve(sjg284): Second beautiful graffiti shot on this page. Nice.
Charles: Thank you The third one's brilliant. Love the lines, shadows, her, and the birds.
Ceh: Thank you, sir.
Mike: Thanks!
Ceh: See? Interesting characters, too. Well composed.
Bart: Really love that first photo! She looks absorbed. Trying to figure out what she's going to get on December 5th, or if she really 'believes'?
Rayyan: +1 to what Ceh said.
Ceh: It is another nice one. I, too, think the first one's stronger. Crop more off the right?
Ceh: Works well. The eye 'caresses' from the left to the right. Really!

Thank you all for sharing! :salute:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

ceh

rayyan,Steve,Charles and Matt
thank you,much appreciated..:salute:
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.