The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtwloh

Some more shots taken from the seaside.

#9 - Cool bunch of people with long hair. I walked up to them requesting a photo of them and they gladly agreed.

#10 - The sun is setting and the day is drawing to a close. The activities along the beach are slowly winding down. This man packed his stuff and is on his way home.

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Pretty shot Matt!
Steve,

This shot looks much better blown up to about 13x19, whereas the other picture of the same tree is best at web to 8x10. I suspect that the former needs some work so that it is still interesting without needing all the small details visible. I'm beginning to think that it is much harder to make a photograph that is interesting printed small, but small and large may just be different and I have to learn the proper place for all sizes. The notion that it doesn't matter as viewing distance scales with print size doesn't seem quite right. :confused:

Anyway, thank you for your kind words,

Matt

Mike Woods

Ok, tell me I'm going mad....

M8/35mm f/1.2, shot from the hip, skewed and misfocused....and I still want to share it with you :ROTFL:

Regards

Mike

Lloyd

Some more shots taken from the seaside.

#9 - Cool bunch of people with long hair. I walked up to them requesting a photo of them and they gladly agreed.

#10 - The sun is setting and the day is drawing to a close. The activities along the beach are slowly winding down. This man packed his stuff and is on his way home.
Both great Justin.

CharlesK

Matt, thank you, much appreciated:)
Ceh, captivating portrait! Interesting in that you captured the woman's face on the left. I am really enjoying your dance series:)
Rayyan, very nice landscapes!! Love the first shot, very nice composition and colour.
Matt,(MGrayson) nice shots with the 28 Cron. Brilliant lens:)
Mike, very nice street captures I really like the second shot:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.