The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlesK

Bob, Steve, Ceh, Mike and Lloyd, thanks guys, very much appreciated:) Bob, I don't think the truck is for sale:D
Rayyan, another excellent composition:)
Ceh, beautifully framed shot! You can feel how cold it is:)

jtwloh

Yesterday I was asked to shoot a local band called "The Rustic Sons". Had some fun, shot with the 24 and 50 Lux Asph. They have just released a CD:)

The rest are nice, but somehow this one stood out for me with its 3D pop and subject separation from the background.

jonoslack

Love the dog Mike . . . out of touch - too busy . . . . and I've been spending time investigating R lenses on the NEX cameras . . . . but I've started shooting the M9 again recently, and it's a wonderful feeling . . . . I thought this rather summed it up (m9 nocti)

and one from this morning - 24 'lux (f7 or thereabouts)

CharlesK

Justin, thank you:)
Mike, great Christmas shopping shot!!
Jono, great to see your shots again with the M9, and what better than the 50 Nocti :D Love the 24 Lux shot:)
Steve, very nice evening capture!

A shot from last night with my fiancee, just after dinner at Versace. With the 50 Lux Asph:)

Last edited:

shtarka1

Justin, thank you:)
Mike, great Christmas shopping shot!!
Jono, great to see your shots again with the M9, and what better than the 50 Nocti :D Love the 24 Lux shot:)
Steve, very nice evening capture!

A shot from last night with my fiancee, just after dinner at Versace. With the 50 Lux Asph:)

Charles, It's Your World & We're Just Living In It!:salute:;)

Mike Woods

Shashin, Jono (good to see you back), Charles, HiredArm, Steve - thank you for your comments!

Charles, lovely portrait.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.