The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlesK

Joe, thank you:)
Steve, excellent strong composition!
Ceh, love your dance series! Another excellent shot:)
Rob, very nice panorama shots!

dude163

We went to the rink last weekend and I took a few shots with the unwieldy 135 Elmarit ( made in Canada you know :p)

talk about suffering for your craft, this lens is a pain, but it delivers when it does work....

My youngest after falling down for the umpteenth time

ice Supers

all away across thr rink at f2.8 ( a Little out of focus i think :(...)

DaveS

Here are some shots around dusk in Vancouver Friday night. It was rush hour time, but I was surprised how quiet it was on a seawall walk.

All shots with M9 and 75 Summarit, mostly at 2.5 and 1250 ISO handheld, except city skyline was self timer on wall, at 160. It was fun to think in terms of only one (slight telephoto) focal length.

Lloyd

We went to the rink last weekend and I took a few shots with the unwieldy 135 Elmarit ( made in Canada you know :p)

talk about suffering for your craft, this lens is a pain, but it delivers when it does work....
Fun stuff Robert.

Lloyd

Here are some shots around dusk in Vancouver Friday night. It was rush hour time, but I was surprised how quiet it was on a seawall walk.

All shots with M9 and 75 Summarit, mostly at 2.5 and 1250 ISO handheld, except city skyline was self timer on wall, at 160. It was fun to think in terms of only one (slight telephoto) focal length.
Excellent set! Very nice indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.