The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

m_driscoll

Very nice Matt. Look like you can't point anywhere without hitting a photog.
Lloyd: Thanks. :D I have 130 processed 'selects' of this wedding online and I'm only half way through. :eek: There was no 'official' photographer, so they said go ahead and shoot. I got carried away. :D The Bride and groom are best friends of my daughter and her husband. This was the 'American' wedding. We're all going to India next month for the 'Indian' wedding. My goal is to get through the photos of the first wedding before then. :D

Here's a couple more (our daughter in the reddish-orange sari):

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

CharlesK

Matt, thank you:) Great series from the wedding :thumbup: Favourite is #2!
Steve, very nice abstract composition:)
Mike, love the shot of the man with the ballons!
Ashwin, awesome set! Love the abstract shapes and compositions :thumbup:

ashwinrao1

Ryan's, Lloyd, Mike, Matt, Charles and company!

Matt, fantastic wedding caps

Mike, the balloon guy is another classic

Steve, the shadowed silhouette is both compelling and mysterious! Fantastic!

dude163

I was at a Xmas party this weekend for a few hours and took some shots of the people there, funnily enough half of them didnt even know anyone took photos! here are some I liked

my Brother , he drank 0.5% beer so he could be a designated driver

this lady definitely needed a driver, she had a few glasses of wine and was very much in tune with the christmas cheer

The host family's youngest daughter was woken up at 10 PM , she was one of the few that DID notice the m8 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.