The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashwinrao1

LOL, can't compete with your weather over here, Robert ;)

That being said, it was apparently quite a nice New Years day in Seattle (though I was in Balmy Arizona for the day myself, and it was simply beautiful there)

R

Rob Martin

Surat Thani .... my wife waits patiently while I wander around.....

The Guardians

A Revered Abbott

Mike Woods

Happy New Year everyone!

Lovely images as usual over the past week. Proenca, lovely shots of your new wife - congratulations! Joe, love that one of your wife - I'm having fun with that lens too :) Woody, great shot with the 90 Elmarit of the lone cloud.

Robert, great family images, although the one of your daughter with the knife scares me a little!

Ash, great bath time shots. I can imagine the embarrassment of them being shown in a few years' time lol.

Patrick, congrats on the M8 - really like the black and whites.

Steve, great street as always.

Charles, great set! Ed, loving the bokeh!

Rob, like the images from Surat Thani - always good to have a patient partner.

Yamas, beautiful low light images.

Mike

Mike Woods

Spent the week between Xmas and New Year in France visiting my sister.

First two from Aubusson, last two from Limoges. All with M8:

And my favourite from the trip, my better half trying to look French :D

Regards

Mike

sjg284

dude163

Funny you posted a Pink shot :) this one didnt work as a colour due to the overload of pink clothing , it didnt seem to have the mood I wanted to convey from her sadness, as a B+W however......

Status
Not open for further replies.