The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjg284

Thanks Steve!

3 more
(can you tell I'm off of work this week...)

all m8 & zm25.. yesterday. quite a cold one.

R

Rob Martin

Loving this thread, excellent pics above
Here's one from inside the Three Headed Elephant I showed earlier
This is the WATE , hand held at 1/2 second ISO 640, 16mm

Last edited:

Mike Woods

Thanks Steve (x2)!

Steve, love that first image with the ZM25. I have that lens and should use it more, but currently can't put the others away!

Robert, beautiful image of your thoughtful daughter.

Rob, pretty impressive handholding ability. I drink far too much coffee to achieve that.

One more from me, M8/50 'lux:

Regards

Mike

CharlesK

Mike, thank you:)
Bart, very nice shot of the Clydesdale's:)
Ed, love the Polar Bear challenge series:thumbup:
Ashwin, excellent evening captures! Great mood:)
Mike, great series. Love the composition and PP'ing of your wife!
Rob, nice series, particularly the last shot from the Three Headed Elephant:)
Yamas, very nice set from NYE morning.
Robert, beautiful portrait of your daughter:)
Steve, sjg, really nice captures. Favourites are #1 and 2. Love the ZM 25.

sjg284

Mike, Steve, Charles - thanks.
Agreed, really love the ZM25 on M8. It is really a great street lens combo.. lets me get in close, but still capture the surroundings.
For street I mostly alternate ZM25 & 50lux these days.
When I use the 35cron, I usually end up chopping heads (see example "pink" above..) or having too wide a view, needing to crop.

Rob - Thats a really cool shot. Colors are amazing. 1/2 second exposure sir.. my hats off to you.

Mike - nicely done, great post process as always!

PatrickCheung

I find myself checking this thread everyday now. It's also nice to see how different lenses perform on each camera :]

Keep up the good work!

I'll add a few of mine...

M8 + VC 35/2.5 Color Skopar PII

M8 + Jupiter 12 (Studio moving day!)

Starr makes the best faces :) Here's what she thought about sharing her food:

Lloyd

I've been traveling, and had very little access to the Internet. I'm now hopelessly behind in commenting on individual images posted here, but I can see that the magic has continued. Wonderful work everyone.

W

Wozza604

Great updates everyone! I just got back from holidays and am getting caught up on everyone's postings. There's been some truly wonderful images posted since I last looked!

W

Wozza604

Here's some images from my most recent trip to California. One of the great things about travelling light is that it really forces you to compose an interesting shot with the limited equipment you have available. All these shots were hand held, and the ones of the Korean Bell were at quite low shutter speeds with the Voigtlander 21mm since I didn't have a tripod. The one of the Bay Bridge was taken with the Zeiss 35mm f/2.

dude163

I like the last one, it reminds me of the PCH on the way to Monterey, I wish I had a decent camera in the 80s when I lived in SoCal :(

W

Wozza604

Thanks Loyd!
Dude: SoCal is so ridiculously photogenic, it blows me away sometimes. That shot was taken in San Pedro in the Sunken City area. I still have to hit Big Sur some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.