The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

dude163

I found some shots I took during the Summer that I forgot i had , or never got around to working on.

here are 2 of my youngest that are similar to ones I posted at the time , but now I know a lot more about processing I decided to get to work on these 2 :

( any specks of dirt in the green shot are on the wall of the bowling alley)

dude163

That shot of the 2 M cameras is cool, is that a M8 digital above the M6?

2REP : love the escalator of life shot!

Lloyd

I found some shots I took during the Summer that I forgot i had , or never got around to working on.

here are 2 of my youngest that are similar to ones I posted at the time , but now I know a lot more about processing I decided to get to work on these 2 :

Nice Robert. I was thinking 'Spring and Summer' when I saw them, before I read the disruption. That green bowling alley wall fooled me.

CharlesK

Steve, Rayyan, Rob, Cenek and Lloyd, thanks guys, much appreciated:)
Steve, excellent capture of Joe!!! Love the very rich tonality!
Cenek, another excellent composition of the man digging the snow! Also love shot of the church, the real dark winter feel! It is hard to visualize the contrast in weather:)
Robert, nice shots of your daughters!

Paratom

I really like both these images.

PatrickCheung

I've been rather busy lately... but I always seem to find time to peep into this thread... the photos shown here, quite amazing.

All of these were taken with an M8 and a Voigtlander 35/2.5 Color Skopar :]

Lloyd

More Old World charm, C.

Patrick: These are terrific. I love the first one. That is a much under-appreciated lens, and you've shown us why.

PatrickCheung

I always find myself captivated by Rayyan's photo of the two children... it seems like it was taken from another age.

Thanks Lloyd! I really love that first photo too. Though, due to a few complications, I have to hide it from certain... people.

The Color Skopar has proven to be one of my favourite lenses... and I got it for a great deal as well! A very nice man from the Yukon sold it to me for $100, shipped to my door. He said he wasn't using it much, so he wanted to give it to someone who would put it to use!

I've picked up the 40/1.4 nokton here, and sometimes I find myself switching back to the Color Skopar :]

shtarka1

Joe, Charles, Thanks Very Much!

Robert, 2 Adorable Shots Of Your Daughter!

C, Lovely Grab Of Your Wife!

Patrick, All 3 Are Superb!!!

Maggie, Great To See You! Love The Cat Shot! Be Careful With That Ouija Board! ;- )

Ed, Apropos Needle In The Background. Cool Shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.