The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

dude163

She doesn't look like it's her best day, for sure. Hope she's feeling better now.

She missed 2 days of school so far, and she asked me today " in the old days before computers what did people do when they were sick?"

She has been reading up on dinosaurs and fossils all day

ashwinrao1

Hi Robert, hope the kiddo gets better faster. Dinosaurs and fossils...so she's reading about us?!? ;)

Before the internet? Gosh, that was, what 15 years ago, way back in 95-96...well, sigh, that was a bit of a while ago...LOL..

CharlesK

Lloyd, great story and capture:) Great new thread!!!
Frank, excellent stuff. Love the first two shots.
Ashwin, stunning shots!!! Just love #3, but #1 is a classic:)
David, master of wide angles... great shots.
Dude, hope your daughter is better !
Matt, love #1!!

I'm here on business in Bangkok for a few more days. Some shots over the last few days:)

Lloyd

Wow Charles, these are great! Difficult to pick a favourite so its a tie between these two - lovely images.

Mike
What a terrific set, Charles. Like Mike, I hesitate to choose any favorites, but the same two stood out to me on first viewing. :salute:

rsolti13

Great shots all! Hard to keep up with you guys. Here are some recent ones

28 Cron

8 shot pano with 90 Elmarit-M

35 Lux

90 Elmarit-M

35 Lux ASPH

Double Negative

Not Available
Frank, those are lovely shots. The lighting/feel is just sweet.

Matt - wow. Perfect lighting and incredible detail.

Nicely captured, Michael. :thumbup: BTW, I love that little lens. Much underrated, IMHO.
Thanks, Lloyd! The lil' Skopar is still relatively new to me, but I've been shooting it quite a bit (as I do all new lenses) to shake it down and get used to it... For an "unusable lens" on the M9 I think it does alright. :p

But yes, it's a gem. I also have the 28, 35 and 50 Color Skopars, all LTM. I love these things! You can stuff your pockets with 'em and not even know they're there. The 21 is darn good; even better now with the new FW on the M9.

This is nice - love how the red jumps off the page...
Thanks, Mike! I was a little surprised at how monotone the image was save for the red of the hat and bike myself. Heh. I think you have me beat though, LOL!

Lloyd

Thanks, Lloyd! The lil' Skopar is still relatively new to me, but I've been shooting it quite a bit (as I do all new lenses) to shake it down and get used to it... For an "unusable lens" on the M9 I think it does alright. :p

But yes, it's a gem. I also have the 28, 35 and 50 Color Skopars, all LTM. I love these things! You can stuff your pockets with 'em and not even know they're there. The 21 is darn good; even better now with the new FW on the M9.
Other than the 21, the only other Color Skopar I've owned is the 35. I was constantly amazed at it's performance (and it's tiny profile). I can't imagine why anyone would not want that lens.

Status
Not open for further replies.