The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatrickCheung

Oh my, I guess I missed your "Storm of the Century" post, Ashwin... I really like it! And it's nice to see that people got a little creative with the statues!

I'm glad you like the hat, Maggie!

Seeing all these photos make me want a 30 lux or cron...

dude163

ANother Birthday party = another shot of the birthday boy, this time a 65 year old Father in law

this is natural light and handheld at 1/15th of a second , I had the IR filter off to try and gain a bit more light, so I had to make it B+W :(

ANother Birthday party = another shot of the birthday boy, this time a 65 year old Father in law

this is natural light and handheld at 1/15th of a second , I had the IR filter off to try and gain a bit more light, so I had to make it B+W :(

Nice one dude - love the hat :D

Oh my god, Charles... those photos.... so amazing!

Not much, but I bought a hat today. I needed a hat for the winter, and no normal hat fits my head (I have an exceptionally large head). I also needed something to wear for this Noah's Ark themed party I'm headed to tonight... so I bought myself (and Hillary) a lion hat!

Not much of a photo, but I'm really liking the way the 40/1.4 renders it's photos... They're so sharp, but dreamy.

Nice one Patrick - you don't see that every day :shocked:

"Storm of the century" here in Seattle. Snowing nonstop for 2 days. I had to cancel a trip to a conference where I was a featured speaker, which was a bummer....

I tried to distract myself with a walk through the snow and cold:

Love these Ashwin - I'm amazed you guys got that much snow! :thumbs:

PatrickCheung

Ah... this is the shot. I couldn't even tell that it was shot at 1/15th... great capture :] Hope he had fun!

And MountainJoe, thanks for the compliments!

edtan

Many thanks for the comments.
A few today from the Tet Festival at the Seattle Center.

Happy Lunar New Year!!

Status
Not open for further replies.